Reply to topic
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Dec 30 2011 10:38 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

Beach Bum
PostPosted: Dec 30 2011 11:47 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The Batman ones are pretty neat and that Hesher one's font made me think of a Metallica album so I kinda like it. Some of those are really generic though, not sure how they qualify for "Best of." I wonder what they beat out to earn that, like the Brides Maids one for instance is really bland and could easily be a Facebook photo.
@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: Dec 30 2011 11:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Some of those posters are pretty cool. However, the real reason I am posting here is to say thanks to username because seeing the poster for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter reminded me that they were making that movie and I can't wait to see it, even if it ends up being garbage.

Beach Bum
PostPosted: Dec 31 2011 12:02 am Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I saw that and even though I'd never heard of it before and know nothing about it aside from what the name tells me, I'm going to see that movie now. That just sounds too awesome to be terrible.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Dec 31 2011 01:26 am Reply with quote Back to top

The Dark Knight one sucks. It's dark and boring, and the movie tagline is super fucking shitty.

THE LEGEND ENDS.

Um, what? The fucking movies is called The Dark Knight RISES, not The Dark Knight Falls. I guess we're to believe that the full title of the movie is supposed to be The Dark Knight Rises Into Heaven, Free From All Sin.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
JRA
PostPosted: Dec 31 2011 02:07 am Reply with quote Back to top

Am I the only one who thinks that having DKR take place 8 years after Dark Knight completely kills all the tension of it's ending? I mean they'd probably all forgive him at the point. I think bringing the Joker to justice would have had a far lasting impact.

There are a lot of what if's in life Donny. What if I hit you really hard in the face, knocked yo shit to the back of yo skull? What if I....had you girl gargle my nuts? The fact remains, you are a fuckin mutant.

aika
Title: Narcissist
PostPosted: Dec 31 2011 01:10 pm Reply with quote Back to top

atomjacked wrote:
Some of those posters are pretty cool. However, the real reason I am posting here is to say thanks to username because seeing the poster for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter reminded me that they were making that movie and I can't wait to see it, even if it ends up being garbage.

Exactly this. That is easily one of the most anticipated movies for me in the next year. Very Happy

天上天下唯我独尊

Klimbatize
2010 NES Champ
Title: 2011 Picnic/Death Champ
PostPosted: Dec 31 2011 01:46 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
THE LEGEND ENDS.

Um, what? The fucking movies is called The Dark Knight RISES, not The Dark Knight Falls. I guess we're to believe that the full title of the movie is supposed to be The Dark Knight Rises Into Heaven, Free From All Sin.

I often finish shortly after rising, myself.

Pretty much the greatest thread of all time: http://www.sydlexia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14789

i'll_bite_your_ear
Title: Distillatoria
PostPosted: Feb 08 2012 02:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I like the Chronicle Poster. The Batman Poster blows. The tagline is stupid and just makes you care less for the movie.

it was the best of times
it was the blurst of times

Reply to topic

Jump to: