[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
MtG: Innistrad

Reply to topic
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Oct 03 2011 06:34 am Reply with quote Back to top

So I did three sealed events (two prerelease, one release), and they were all miserable experiences. My pools seemed okay when I opened them, but my opponents all had retardedly better pools.

At the release event, in the first round, I played against some fat smelly slowplaying fuck who couldn't stop wheezing and who managed to cast Silent Departure six times against me. In a rare moment of restraint, I managed not to beat his sorry ass to death with my dice box.

My removal suite was actually really good at this event, but I got paired up against my buddy in the second round. Game 1, I neutralized his bombs and stomped him. Games 2 and 3, I neutralized his bombs, and then he got them back with Unburial Rites. So I went 0-2 drop.

I'm going to give draft a try for a couple of weeks, but if it's anything as anger-inducing as sealed was, I'm going to peace out until the next set comes out. I think I'm going to try and force B/W every week, unless I can get a shit ton of Stitched Drakes and Claustrophobias, in which case I'll play U/W.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Reply to topic

Jump to: