[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
disappointing sequels

Reply to topic
sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
Title: ( ͡� &#8
PostPosted: Dec 23 2014 10:10 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Sonic CD. The legendary status of this game is completely undeserved. It's easily Worse than any of the main Genesis games. The music and atmosphere are amazing but the level design is a fucking tragedy. Wacky Workbench Zone is a living hell.

Shake it, Quake it, Space Kaboom.

Drew Linky
Wizard
PostPosted: Dec 23 2014 11:25 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Wacky Workbench Zone sounds like something out of a game designed for people that own workshops.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 was weirdly disappointing. By all means it was a fantastically designed game, and throughout I felt like I really wanted to have fun with it. But for some reason it felt so fucking boring. I think there were too many time trials, among other things. The word I'd use to describe it is "rehashed".

https://discord.gg/homestuck is where you can find me literally 99% of the time. Stop on by if you feel like it, we're a nice crowd.

LeshLush
PostPosted: Dec 23 2014 11:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Drew Linky wrote:

Super Mario Galaxy 2 was weirdly disappointing. By all means it was a fantastically designed game, and throughout I felt like I really wanted to have fun with it. But for some reason it felt so fucking boring. I think there were too many time trials, among other things. The word I'd use to describe it is "rehashed".

Drew, this is so wrong it makes me want to repost your Zelda article again as punishment.
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Dec 24 2014 12:58 am Reply with quote Back to top

LeshLush wrote:
Drew Linky wrote:

Drew, this is so wrong it makes me want to repost your Zelda article again as punishment.

haha DO IT.

SMG2 was dope.

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

Reply to topic

Jump to: