Michael Vick

Reply to topic
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Dec 22 2010 07:28 pm Reply with quote Back to top

UsaSatsui wrote:
Douche McCallister wrote:
I agree with Syd simply because there is no real restriction to owning a Dog. I got one shipped to me from Montana and had to do nothing besides provide an address. Besides unless you can prevent bad parents from having children you can't prevent someone from owning a dog.

They're called the Department of Social Services. And if you are a bad parent, you will soon find yourself without children (they can't keep you from making more, though, which is sad).

That's was Douche's point. They can't preemptively take away any new children you have. Of course, that doesn't mean they can't keep an eye on you and take them away very quickly.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Klimbatize
2010 NES Champ
Title: 2011 Picnic/Death Champ
PostPosted: Dec 22 2010 07:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'll always have a special place in my heart for Vick for providing me with one of my favorite Fantasy Football team names ever: The Rape Stands.

Pretty much the greatest thread of all time: http://www.sydlexia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14789

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Dec 22 2010 07:56 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll always have a special place in my heart for Vick for providing me with one of my favorite Fantasy Football team names ever: The Rape Stands.

No, you're thinking of Ben Roethlisberger.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
SNESGuy
Title: El Duderino
PostPosted: Dec 22 2010 09:01 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
Klimbatize wrote:

No, you're thinking of Ben Roethlisberger.

You mean Ben Rapistberger?

Ice2SeeYou
Title: Sexual Tyrannosaurus
PostPosted: Dec 29 2010 02:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

In all seriousness, if Mike Vick owned a dog, it would be the safest dog on the planet. He'd be afraid to yell at it for pissing on the rug, let alone abuse it.

Sydlexia.com - Where miserable bastards meet to call each other retards.

aeonic
Title: Sporadic Poster
PostPosted: Dec 29 2010 03:55 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Ice2SeeYou wrote:
In all seriousness, if Mike Vick owned a dog, it would be the safest dog on the planet. He'd be afraid to yell at it for pissing on the rug, let alone abuse it.

I second this. Let him get a dog that's got physical ailments or something and give it the love it deserves. Three legged dogs aren't good for fighting anyways, I say. Give Tripod Vick a chance, why don't you? He did his time, they'll monitor the crap out of it anyhow, and a dog'll get a better home instead of a shot of sweet, sweet murder.

Who likes role-playing games? Me. Way too goddamn much.

Reply to topic

Jump to: