"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Batisita wants to go to the MMA

Reply to topic
JRA
PostPosted: Oct 21 2010 10:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2010/6/18/1524688/unlike-john-cena-dave-batista-is

Good riddance to bad rubbish. This assbag always looked like he got lost on the way to the MMA anyway. Whenever Syd metions "fratboy douchebags in generic black trunks" he's the first guy I think of. I hope those MMA buttholes book his first match against Brock Lesnar, but before the match begins the upstairs plumbing pipes explode and both men receive a ceiling shitbath.

There are a lot of what if's in life Donny. What if I hit you really hard in the face, knocked yo shit to the back of yo skull? What if I....had you girl gargle my nuts? The fact remains, you are a fuckin mutant.

phantasmzombie
PostPosted: Oct 22 2010 01:26 am Reply with quote Back to top

Good for him for wanting to be a real athlete.
TheRoboSleuth
Title: Sleuth Mark IV
PostPosted: Oct 23 2010 01:38 am Reply with quote Back to top

He has to stop using steroids first.

Doddsino
PostPosted: Oct 23 2010 05:22 am Reply with quote Back to top

Batista hit his peak during his heel run late of last year. The guy was pretty washed up as a face, but damn did he make his heel turn work. When he cut that amazing promo on Cena right before Wrestlemania, I knew he their match would overshadow the WHC match, and I was right.

That said, Batista wouldn't make it in MMA. He doesn't have the experience or the versatility. He should honestly get into acting, I don't think he would be too bad as a cocky prick character, he can make it work. He could always go to TNA as well for the right price. I think he knows WWE is where the money is, but TNA is less work for his age, no travel and less appearances, which I know he wasn't a fan of, so it's a definite possibility.
Reply to topic

Jump to: