[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
WWE bans chairshots to the head!

Reply to topic
Godofhardcore
PostPosted: Mar 23 2010 12:06 am Reply with quote Back to top

They didn't say no chair shots just not to the head
Doddsino
PostPosted: Mar 23 2010 04:06 am Reply with quote Back to top

So I guess a diva match where they swat eachother in the ass with a chair is ok?

I can understand them not wanting "unprotected" chairshots, but a lot of these guys can make a headshot look just as convincing be protecting themselves. I mean if you have a blunt weapon of any kind, the first place you're going to try to hit someone is the head, unless you're attacking from behind. And yes, as long as it's protected, it should be ok. Triple H protects his opponent everytime he uses the sledgehammer, I think the same should apply here.
JRA
PostPosted: Mar 29 2010 12:57 am Reply with quote Back to top

When was the first time the chair was even in wrestling? I remember seeing the Wrestlemania's and Royal Rumbles in 90-93 and didn't see them then.

There are a lot of what if's in life Donny. What if I hit you really hard in the face, knocked yo shit to the back of yo skull? What if I....had you girl gargle my nuts? The fact remains, you are a fuckin mutant.

nihilisticglee
PostPosted: Mar 29 2010 01:05 am Reply with quote Back to top

The roots of hardcore wrestling date back to the 50s, while I believe the first use of a chair was in 58 or 59 by Abdullah the Butcher, though I could be wrong.
Reply to topic

Jump to: