SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Going Rogue

Reply to topic
IceWarm
PostPosted: Feb 09 2010 01:34 am Reply with quote Back to top

I decided to listen to "Going Rogue" over the weekend. It really wasn't that bad of a listen. I don't really agree with a lot of Sarah Palin's views but the book was still interesting. Also the audio version was not all that long. I think the entire book is about seven hours. I listened to it over a couple days at work. When she reads the book it sounds like a totally different person than you hear in interviews. She does not seem to be rambling when she reads the book.

She does go into some of her political views in the book but she mostly just talks about her life. However when she does go into talking about her views it is done in a way that does not seem preachy or anything like that.

I recommend this book. Even if you don't really care for her it is an interesting read/listen.

"Anybody who ever built an empire, or changed the world, sat where you are now. And it’s because they sat there that they were able to do it."

"Fighting in a basement offers a lot of difficulties, number one being, you're fighting in a basement."

"You're Not So Tough Without Your Veggie!"

Reply to topic

Jump to: