2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Oct 27 2009 06:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

tnawrestling.com

seriously? whyyyyy?

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Oct 27 2009 06:28 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well, since Dixie Carter is a fucking idiot and hates Jarrett, Hogan is probably gonna make Jarrett job to him. If we're lucky, Russo will job to him as well.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Optimist With Doubts
Title: Titlating
PostPosted: Oct 27 2009 07:40 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Because Hogan is synonymous with wrestling and the thought is that it will bring some serious numbers to TNA tv. Whether that is true remains to be seen though. There are also rumors that Bischoff has signed too. I am much, much, more excited about that if true.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Oct 27 2009 07:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

It's already creating buzz. Word is that Hogan will be a major onscreen personality, but will rarely wrestle. Eric Bischoff signed with TNA as well.

And yeah, people do love Hogan. It'll be interesting to see if he gets a title run, and if so, who jobs to him. Styles? Angle? Morgan? Samoa Joe?

This makes me sad in a way though, because it absolutely guarantees that we'll never see a Savage/Lethal program. Savage already stormed out of TNA once because Hogan was backstage visiting TNA and walked into Savage's dressing room to say hi.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Douche McCallister
Title: DOO-SHAY
PostPosted: Oct 27 2009 07:46 pm Reply with quote Back to top

What the hell happened to Macho and Hogan, and why do I have no idea about it.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Oct 27 2009 07:51 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Macho hates Hogan, for reasons that no one seems to know outside of Macho. Hogan has repeatedly tried to make amends with him, but Savage flips out every time Hogan attempts to contact him.
Ba'al
Title: Zerg Zergling
PostPosted: Oct 27 2009 08:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm actually more excited for Bischoff than Hogan in this, he'd make an awesome heel commissioner-type person.

Chile Guy
Title: Token Latino Otaku
PostPosted: Oct 27 2009 08:16 pm Reply with quote Back to top

That seems interesting. If they're putting a title on Hogan, at least be it the Legends belt, but for everything that's sacred in wrestling, please don't make him a world champ again!

Anyways, Nigel McGuiness also signed with them. He's the longest reigning ROH champion, you know. Hope he gets used well.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Oct 27 2009 08:21 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Nigel's new ring name is Desmond Wolf. He made his television debut beating up Kurt Angle.
Ba'al
Title: Zerg Zergling
PostPosted: Oct 27 2009 08:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm hoping he just gets into feuds with big names, I don't think he should be challenging for the TNA title so soon.

Doddsino
PostPosted: Oct 27 2009 09:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Goddammit! Seriously...TNA was looking SO much better in recent months. I guess he'll join the Main Event Mafia and hold the belt for 2 fuckin years. THERE'S NO NEED FOR A BROKE HULK!!!!

Bischoff on the other hand...that's great, although...I do feel that his departure from WWE was the downfall of Raw. He seriously was the best GM that WWE ever had, and they pissed it all away. I always liked Bischoff, he's such a worm...it rules.

One small glimmer of hope is that maybe WWE will make amends with Savage now, since maybe it'll dawn on them that appeasing Savage at the expense of Hogan who works for the competition now.

I do feel that Hogan probably won't be there long, depending on his actual financial situation. I just hope he doesn't bring his baggage like Knobbs and Nick. Does this open up the idea of Flair coming to TNA as well? Stay tuned...
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Oct 27 2009 09:55 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The Main Event Mafia is done. Booker's contract is up and he refused to re-sign. Kurt came out on Impact last week and cut a face promo saying that young guys had earned his respect and that MEM was done.
Doddsino
PostPosted: Oct 27 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, I missed it. With that, they should cut Nash and Steiner loose, unless Nash goes back to training the X Division and Steiner spends every waking moment upset over the fact that Samoa Joe is fat.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Oct 28 2009 12:12 am Reply with quote Back to top

Nash they'll probably keep around for as long as they can in whatever capacity they can. Steiner they might cut loose when his contract is up.
Doddsino
PostPosted: Oct 28 2009 12:51 am Reply with quote Back to top

Rhino is another guy who just seems to be taking up space...he's like the modern day Koko B. Ware, without the parrot and the overness.
Ghandi
Title: Alexz Aficionado
PostPosted: Oct 28 2009 01:47 am Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure how I feel about Hogan being on TNA. It could force a glass ceiling scenario, because if Hogan wrestles who's he going to let beat him?

Bischoff? HELL YEAH! Wrestling misses him. I'll watch TNA religiously again if Bischoff is on. Extremely creative, awesome heel, love that guy.

RIP Hacker

Alexz Johnson

Doddsino
PostPosted: Oct 28 2009 01:57 am Reply with quote Back to top

If they had Heyman, they'd be a powerhouse.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Oct 28 2009 06:13 am Reply with quote Back to top

They need to sign Brooke. Can she wrestle? Who knows? But rumor has it that Lacey Von Erich can't.
Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Oct 28 2009 11:18 am Reply with quote Back to top

Lacey Von Erich can barely walk straight, let alone wrestle.

Some news and notes have been making the rounds today since the announcement of Hulk Hogan signing with TNA Wrestling today.

* We're told this was the first of many big announcements to come from TNA and Spike TV. What would be bigger than Hogan and Bischoff signing with the company is anyone's guess. Early speculation is a possible timeslot change for Impact moving to Monday night's to go head-to-head with Raw or additional programming that was announced when TNA signed a new TV deal with Spike this year.

* To reiterate, they only wanted to announce the signing of Hogan and Bischoff today and that something bigger is expected soon. I was told it's even bigger than Hogan.

* According to a source, Kevin Nash has been suspended from next week's TNA iMPACT! tapings.
The suspension is a result of Nash blowing up last week due to Chris Sabin's injury. Nash thought the match should have been stopped and then proceeded to go to the ring and cut an unscripted promo bashing the company.
All eyes were on Dixie Carter to see whether she would punish Nash over the outburst and that is what happened.
phantasmzombie
PostPosted: Oct 28 2009 11:28 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hogan was on Fox & Friends today talking about his new book and how he almost committed suicide. He didn't say anything about returning to wrestling though.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=011008&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=11067037&referralPlaylistId=playlist
Doddsino
PostPosted: Oct 28 2009 12:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, Hogan's been playing the victim throughout this whole ordeal...it's ridiculous. I mean no offense Hulk, but you brought this on yourself by cheating on your wife and not being a proper parent to your children.

As far as Nash getting suspended, I've always liked the guy in that he seems to be pretty well respected by a lot of guys in the locker room, and for him to stick his neck out like that says a lot. I know he plays politics, but he's at the state right now where it's not going to do him much good.
FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Oct 28 2009 04:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Chile Guy wrote:
That seems interesting. If they're putting a title on Hogan, at least be it the Legends belt, but for everything that's sacred in wrestling, please don't make him a world champ again!

Anyways, Nigel McGuiness also signed with them. He's the longest reigning ROH champion, you know. Hope he gets used well.
i hate him. he's boring as shit.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Oct 29 2009 07:34 am Reply with quote Back to top

Doddsino wrote:
Yeah, Hogan's been playing the victim throughout this whole ordeal...it's ridiculous. I mean no offense Hulk, but you brought this on yourself by cheating on your wife and not being a proper parent to your children

Did you ever watch the show? Linda's a fucking nutjob. Hogan said a lot of her more embarrassing hissyfits were cut from TV, and I believe it.

As for parenting, he was overprotective of Brooke and he let Nick get away with anything. That's why Nick ended up fucking up his life.

Overall, Hulkster's kids seem to like him better. He's on Brooke Knows Best a lot, Linda has been on like once and they argued the whole time. Brooke also berated her mom in the press last year several times.
Doddsino
PostPosted: Oct 29 2009 08:45 am Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
Did you ever watch the show? Linda's a fucking nutjob. Hogan said a lot of her more embarrassing hissyfits were cut from TV, and I believe it.

Yes, she is a nutjob. Which is exactly why he needed to either divorce her, or not cheat on her. It fucked him over in the end. He made the mistake and now he's unfortunately paying the consequences.

At least he's not like Flair, who is reportedly about to get married again.
uncle joe
PostPosted: Oct 30 2009 02:57 am Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
Macho hates Hogan, for reasons that no one seems to know outside of Macho. Hogan has repeatedly tried to make amends with him, but Savage flips out every time Hogan attempts to contact him.

Allegedly, Hogan and Linda had a 3some with Liz, and from there she turned to drugs and fucking other wrestlers. Whether that's true or not, who knows. but with some of the fucked up shit I've heard, I would be inclined to say that more than half these wrestling rumors are true.

Reply to topic

Jump to: