[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Nintendo - Kid's games

Reply to topic
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Sep 07 2006 11:10 am Reply with quote Back to top

Meh. Who cares about an MP3 attachment? I bought a DS to play games, dammit.

However... if they came out with a web browser for it, that would be awesome. Actually, no it wouldn't. I'm not paying $29.99 for a web browser. If the DS had a web browser built into its BIOS, THAT would be awesome.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
TacoFace
Title: Young Gun II
PostPosted: Sep 07 2006 01:17 pm Reply with quote Back to top

This is kind of DS-related, but anyone have Super Mario 64 DS? I just got it off eBay, and I have to say, while the game is still pretty fun and all, the controls are a nightmare. Anybody ever get used to them? I'm playing a gimped version of a classic game!
Char Aznable
Title: Char Classicâ„¢
PostPosted: Sep 07 2006 02:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

PhreQuencYViii wrote

Quote:
Black and pink DS Lites come to US the 14th, which si pretty cool. I'd sell off my DS and get a black Lite but my DS is kind of cool already, as its from japan and it's black.

Actually, if it's Japanese, it's Enamel Navy. I used to have one, but the screen got fucked up after my sister dropped it down a staircase. I sent it in to get fixed, but they sent me a white one with no stylus or GBA slot protector. And I payed $80 fucking dollars to get it fixed, damn it!

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sep 07 2006 02:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I thought the basic Japanese DS Lite was black, and then the navy blue one was part of a special package with Resident Evil that also included a leather case and a S.T.A.R.S. badge.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Char Aznable
Title: Char Classicâ„¢
PostPosted: Sep 07 2006 04:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

No, it's enamel navy. I bought one from Japan, and I didn't get anything Resident Evil related. Damn, I wish I had the navy blue one back. That looked so much cooler than the white one.

PhreQuencYViii
Title: olololol
PostPosted: Sep 08 2006 11:36 am Reply with quote Back to top

TacoFace wrote:
This is kind of DS-related, but anyone have Super Mario 64 DS? I just got it off eBay, and I have to say, while the game is still pretty fun and all, the controls are a nightmare. Anybody ever get used to them? I'm playing a gimped version of a classic game!

Yeah. =( Sometimes I wish the DS had an analog stick too...Ridge Racer DS......

There's Opera for the DS in Japan, I'm hoping it comes here. It's suppose to be cheaper then games are. Wii has Opera built in. My computer has it too, really a great browser.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sep 08 2006 12:10 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Doesn't Opera have that annoying thing where it highlights random words within text and gives you other links and various facts about that word?
PhreQuencYViii
Title: olololol
PostPosted: Sep 08 2006 12:39 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Nopes. Isn't that some type of Google Ad thing?

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
shadowforce420
PostPosted: Sep 09 2006 11:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Just wanna mention something about the shirts from the beginning of the thread. I hate those people, I was at the mall a few weeks ago and saw someone wearing the shirt with the NES controller, he had never played the original Metroid or the first Zelda.

"Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat." - Jesse Ventura

R.I.P. Sherri

Reply to topic

Jump to: