"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Mega Man... for the IBM/PC

Reply to topic
DarkMaze
PostPosted: Jun 27 2006 12:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/mega-man

Anybody ever have or play this game? I got it from a Scholastic Magazine book catalog when I was in elementary school. And damn, it was hard. At least, it was back then.

I tried to find the floppy disk of it recently (not that my computer even TAKES those now), but sadly it's been lost. Any clue where I might find a copy nowadays? eBay has given me no luck.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Jun 27 2006 12:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I never played the PC Mega Man but I did play the PC Mega Man 3 though. There was no Mega Man 2. Both were done by Hi-Tech Expressions, if I recall.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Dr. Jeebus
Title: SLF Harbinger of Death
PostPosted: Jun 27 2006 01:19 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, the Mega Man 3 on PC was ridiculous if you owned a 486 like we did. It was made for the 386, or maybe even 286, but on a 486 it was running at like light speed. I eventually got enough control of it to be able to beat the game easily (it was like 6 levels anyway, nothing hard once you adjusted to breakneck speed).

dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com - Updated sometimes, but on hiatus!
UsaSatsui wrote:
The three greatest heels in history...Andy Kaufman, Triple H, and Dr. Jeebus

RegalSin
PostPosted: Jun 27 2006 01:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well I remember awhile back I was in First grade a kid from another class was talking about a MegaMan Math game but the game you mentioned I recently download it and man oh man that is funny playing a game a mach speed Twisted Evil

The Macintosh was the big thing back then also Laughing I remember we had Mr. Macintosh for a teacher.

Speaking of which...
Reply to topic

Jump to: