[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Favorite Video Game Villians

Reply to topic
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Apr 06 2006 05:53 am Reply with quote Back to top

Saddam Hussein from Metal Slug!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Apr 07 2006 10:29 am Reply with quote Back to top

Sock wrote:
Guildenstern from Vagrant Story is pretty rad.

Actually, I thought Sydney was cooler, though where his allegiance truly lay is interesting.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Sock
Title: Master Fornicator
PostPosted: Apr 07 2006 02:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Man, I still haven't beat Vagrant Story and it's one of my favorite games of all time.

I was running through it a second time but got pissed off and stopped playing when I couldn't figure out where to go. I got held up in one of the workshops for a few hours and forgot where I was supposed to go.
DarkMaze
PostPosted: Apr 07 2006 04:13 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The arrows from "Custer's Revenge."

Wait... no.
Deezee
Title: Disregard me.
PostPosted: Apr 17 2006 06:31 am Reply with quote Back to top

Sock wrote:
Man, I still haven't beat Vagrant Story and it's one of my favorite games of all time.

I was running through it a second time but got pissed off and stopped playing when I couldn't figure out where to go. I got held up in one of the workshops for a few hours and forgot where I was supposed to go.

Vagrant Story is awesome. Finish it now go.

Favorite villain of all time is Margulis from Xenosaga. Soooooo awesome. I should go retrieve one of his better quotes somewheres.

Also: I hate not having a computer Sad
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Apr 17 2006 02:05 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Deezee: How can you say Margulis was the best when compared to Albedo who may be the White Testament?

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Deezee
Title: Disregard me.
PostPosted: May 08 2006 03:47 am Reply with quote Back to top

Mostly it's Margulis' philosophy. He's more of a character whereas Albedo is more of a plot device. Sure, there's character development in regards to his relation with Jr., but Jr. annoys the fuck out of me. To be fair, Albedo is way better in Epsiode 2 than in Episode 1, but Margulis is cool throughout (he didn't get enough time in Episode 2 though Sad) Meanwhile, Margulis has great quotes like this:

"Behold the light that spreads before your eyes. This light once symbolized civilization -- the very will of the human race. But what can be gleaned from the light we see today? The people of this world have cast away their will to create, drowning themselves in an endless cycle of consumption... What you see now is the deceitful light cast by their stagnant eyes. The people you've encountered in your lifetime are not people at all. They're less than human -- mere sacks of flesh and bone. Only upon the realization of self-will, can a person truly be called a man... You chose to reject the false light, refused to succumb to their lies... That's why you never faltered, even after all the personality reconditioning. Long ago, man was forced to leave behind his homeland... This was brought about by the masses who extinguished the very light that drove their will. So how about it, Cherenkov? Let us rekindle the torch so that human consciousness may once again be resurrected... For our sake, and that of our god..."
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
RegalSin
PostPosted: May 08 2006 12:16 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Teasel Bonne from Rockman legends. I swear he is the son of Sigma. If they would just make a game for only Teasel for GCN I would buy that anyday.

Magus and his gang from Chrono Trigger.

Albatross

Mars people
Juffo-Wup
PostPosted: May 10 2006 07:14 am Reply with quote Back to top

Ur Quan Korh-Ah or Kzer-Za, from Star Control 2
or the Dnyarri creature.

I'd rather burn out, than fade away

GreenFire1
PostPosted: Jun 22 2006 12:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Ganon. Not the one from OoT, the one from LttP. See, OoT Ganon had the big-bad-evil thing, but LttP's Ganon looked fattier and piggier. It was great. He looks so appropriate, and I think if I hadn't seen him with that final boss music, I would NOT have been able to take him seriously. On the other hand, making your first image of your fight to the death with a pig with elephantiasis makes it all the more frightening when he starts handing you your sorry red ass on a silver platter. It's even worse to note that you are carried to his location by a magic flying duck...

The opinion I hold of fanfics in general is that they are like the night sky. The good ones are the stars, and the shittastic ones fill the black space in between.
- Original quote

TacoFace
Title: Young Gun II
PostPosted: Jun 22 2006 01:48 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hitler from Bionic Commando.

Because gruesomely blowing up Hitler's head at the end of the game was way awesome and Nintendo let it slip past the censors. Of course, they didn't call him Hitler, but even at 8 we knew what was up.

I also didn't mind Hitler swearing at me in German in Wolfenstein 3D.
RegalSin
PostPosted: Jun 22 2006 11:35 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I love Teaseal from Rockman Dash. He is almost like me in every way ( Unincluding the hair.

He is a big brother
He is lazy
He comes up with most of the plans
He eats all the Pizza
and does it all in style

Also Cyrus in Bomberman N64 who had us all fooled from the start.

But one of my mosty favorite bad arses is the bad guys of Mother
You can't get more worst then Mewtwo/Gurise Gen and Pokey/The Pig King.
The series is crazy also.
Reply to topic

Jump to: