[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
What's it gonna be?

Reply to topic
S. McCracken
Title: Enforcer
PostPosted: Jun 07 2006 06:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I laughed my fucking balls off.

It's a song by Mike O'Connell and it's hysterical. Who, you say, is Mike O'Connell? Exactly.

Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Jun 07 2006 08:03 pm Reply with quote Back to top

At first I thought he was hitting on a guy. Until he got to the vagina part.

I think the best thing about the video is the way the guys move off camera. Making seem as if they're appearing out of nowhere.

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

S. McCracken
PostPosted: Jun 08 2006 11:01 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Absolutely. And that Asian guy kills me.

Valdronius
PostPosted: Jun 09 2006 01:10 am Reply with quote Back to top

That's cuz he's a ninja.

Oops, I'm not supposed to make racial judgements any more. I once asserted to a friend that all people of oriental descent were martial arts masters. To prove my case I decided to try and punch a random asian in the face.... I succeeded.

Klimbatize wrote:

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Jun 09 2006 05:00 am Reply with quote Back to top

Valdronius wrote:
Oops, I'm not supposed to make racial judgements any more. I once asserted to a friend that all people of oriental descent were martial arts masters. To prove my case I decided to try and punch a random asian in the face.... I succeeded.

Gamers Against Racism!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
RegalSin
PostPosted: Jun 09 2006 05:52 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Gay.................NOT GAY

Well logically what makes this film Homosexaul oreinted is the thin guy in sliver agreeing to what he is saying about whatever chuck woods is saying.

Gay.................NOT GAY until M&M has his word.
Quote:
Valdronius

I once asserted to a friend that all people of oriental descent were martial arts masters. To prove my case I decided to try and punch a random asian in the face.... I succeeded.

The term Martial Arts mean any fighting Skill or self defense mecanism. Take for example boxing, Sumo, and you could even conisder the use of a sword or gun Martial arts depending on what the weapon is surrounding that feild of Martial Arts.

Like a rule I heard from sonic the Hedgehog

"If the shaft of the gun is blocked or corked will the gun be able to fire:"

Basically everybody knows a form of Martial Arts or will make up there own over time by borrowing ideals from other Martial Arts.

Like the movie with Tiger and Crane style.

If you did punch a specific person in the face they will attack you or demand treatment. In China you punch one guy out a whole slew of them come out like in the movies.
S. McCracken
PostPosted: Jun 09 2006 10:00 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Getting only slightly off-topic, although still in the "ninja/Asian" vein...why the fuck do people keep talking about ninjas and pirates anymore?

I'm not saying it's been beat to death here, but everywhere else, millions of drooling retards keep bringing up ninjas and pirates, a combination of the two, or asking which of the two would win in a fight. Fuck ninjas, and fuck pirates DOUBLE!

Ninjas were cool 4 or 5 years ago with Real Ultimate Power, and pirates have never really been cool at all, except for Captain Jack Sparrow.

Enough with the ninja/pirate talk. Next time someone brings it up, give them a haymaker to the face, knock them out with an uppercut, spit into the crater where their nose used to be, and say "They'd both lose to Spanky McCracken".

DarkMaze
PostPosted: Jun 09 2006 10:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Ninjas are, however, a videogame staple.

Pirates... not so much.
Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Jun 09 2006 11:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry, but ninjas are the shit and always will be. Thanks to films like The Last Samurai and Batman Begins, ninjas will never go out of style.

Return of the Ninja - 2007!!!!!

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Jun 09 2006 11:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Then there's Thilo Savage who is both a ninja and pirate.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Sexton Hardcastle
Title: The Supreme Element
PostPosted: Jun 09 2006 11:18 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I have to say, I agree with S. McCracken, except that Pirates were cool at one point. I went as one for halloween when I was 6, so they had to be pretty awesome. Also, I think the Chuck Norris jokes have run their course and are in the same boat as Pirates and Ninjas.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Jun 09 2006 11:22 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The only pirate I currently like is Paul Burchill.
Sexton Hardcastle
Title: The Supreme Element
PostPosted: Jun 09 2006 11:29 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm surprised they don't give him more of a push, he gets a pretty big pop whenever he comes out.
Valdronius
PostPosted: Jun 10 2006 02:31 am Reply with quote Back to top

Jarell Clark's 630 senton on Impact this week was fucking awesome!!!

Uh..., what were we talking about again?

Klimbatize wrote:

RegalSin
PostPosted: Jun 10 2006 04:33 am Reply with quote Back to top

Well the thing is Pirates are basically sea rats who turned there backs on there goverments and robbed and pillage the seas like gangs or sydicates would.
Pirates lasted until the twentth century along with cowboys after any organized goverments wipped them out.

Ninjas are basically a persoan who knows martial arts and is hiding there images along with the weapons that comes with martial arts. If you know any Martial art and hide your face you are automatically a Ninja.

Ninjas a viewed by Americans as powerful sowrd weilding speed deamons. Thats why they tend to appear as badguys in DAD games along with the occasionaly super hero Ninja featured in Jipang culture.

In truth Ninjas are the real winners if they ever went head to head with Pirates since a Pirate is like a convict living life on the seas and a Ninja is a warrior.

HOwever people envy Pirates life robbing ship from ship and taking the gold while having there way with the maidens. A Ninja would be dead as duck if anybody found out he even did anything like a pirate.

Personally Pirates are great as explorers taking chances and living on the sea as kings while Ninjas are great the fact they can fight and probably could be your best freind or Nieghbor.
Gushoshin
Title: guardian of death
PostPosted: Jun 10 2006 04:35 am Reply with quote Back to top

DarkMaze Wrote:
Quote:
Ninjas are, however, a videogame staple.

Pirates... not so much.

*Gushoshin kinda talking like GIR* "yay! go pirates!"

Steve Gavazzi, Marc Green
Jon Sly! It's time to play... WHICH DOUCHEBAG SAID THIS????

"I'm curious -- which mountain climber was used in Cliff Hangers?"

Happy anniversary you fucking wankers!

Dr. Jeebus
Title: SLF Harbinger of Death
PostPosted: Jun 10 2006 09:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to thank Encyclopedia Regal because none of us knew what a ninja or pirate was. However, pirates not only still exist, but were in the news no more than a year ago, I believe less, andyour definintion for ninjas is BS.

ninja:

Noun
Inflected forms: pl.ninja or nin·jas A member of a class of 14th-century Japanese mercenary agents who were trained in the martial arts and hired for covert operations such as assassination and sabotage.
Etymology
Japanese : nin, to endure + ja, person (from Middle Chinese t*ia*).

While I don't feel like searching different dictionaries for a better definition, it's still better than yours. By your logic of "everyone knows martial arts" and "anyone who knows martial arts and hides there face is a ninja", everyone in the world with a hat on could be classified as a ninja. Brava.

dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com - Updated sometimes, but on hiatus!
UsaSatsui wrote:
The three greatest heels in history...Andy Kaufman, Triple H, and Dr. Jeebus

RegalSin
PostPosted: Jun 11 2006 12:00 am Reply with quote Back to top

But you have to have some type of Martial art to be a Ninja. Like with any Martial art you learn about the herbs, the weapons, and various weaknesses in each martial art.

When I said hide there faces a Ninja does not want to be seen since they are commiting a act regaurdless how noble is wrong and like the japanese way of life.

SPeed and effiency is key. personally I do not want to bring up when Ninjas start appearing but they have been around since the days when Jipang wor those hideous crowns like the Egyptions or Religious figures in europeanm chruches.

If you know a fighting skill that comes with all the ups and down but do not want to be seen at all while commiting a certain act you are a ninja. The thing about Ninjas is that while they are still around they are like regular people.

Maybe even bobg who runs the dojo down the street is a Ninja at times.
Reply to topic

Jump to: