"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
K.K. Slider anyone?

Reply to topic
MOGHARR
Title: The Original CandyWafer
PostPosted: Jul 27 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm gonna get right to the point, so for those of you who don't know who K.K. Slider is, he's the singing dog in Animal Crossing.

I recently tracked down someone with the mp3 files for every K.K. song in the original Animal Crossing game. I must say that it is freakin' awesome. I've never experienced so much joy as the time I heard Go! K.K. Rider and Voivod together. Anyways, if any of you guys are interested we can set somethin' up on MSN or AIM. These files are a must have for any AC fan.

"Well I don`t judge most things by graphics, reality has amazing graphics, and I don`t like it, that`s why I play video games." Laminated Sky on Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Rycona
Title: The Maestro
PostPosted: Jul 28 2007 10:57 am Reply with quote Back to top

Dude, I'm totally game for that. I loved AC, especially as I played it a bunch because we had just gotten it for Christmas and I was off school due to my knee surgery.

Hit me up on AIM - SaiyanEsperJDA.

RIP Hacker.

MOGHARR
PostPosted: Jul 28 2007 03:12 pm Reply with quote Back to top

hells yeah! kick back and relax to some "me me way hoo, mee mee way hooooo *whistle solo* meee waaaaah!!!"

"Well I don`t judge most things by graphics, reality has amazing graphics, and I don`t like it, that`s why I play video games." Laminated Sky on Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Chunx
PostPosted: Aug 09 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I have both the DS and Gamecube game and yet i've never heard his songs. Sad
Char Aznable
Title: Char Classicâ„¢
PostPosted: Aug 09 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Train Station for the GC version. In the DS one, go to the coffee shop in the museum basement on Saturday night at 7:00, I think. Maybe 8:00.

MOGHARR
PostPosted: Aug 09 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Chunx wrote:
I have both the DS and Gamecube game and yet i've never heard his songs. Sad

Sucks to be you, you're missing out on life man. LIFE dude! You've never lived until you've heard his patented* whistle solo

*patent pending

Reply to topic

Jump to: