"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Driving Albums

Reply to topic
Cameron
Title: :O � O:
PostPosted: Jan 28 2013 05:52 pm Reply with quote Back to top

So I've been driving to school for the first time for the past few weeks, and I was wondering if you guys could recommend some good driving albums for me. I'm looking for some low-key, mid-tempo stuff that will at least grab n' nab my attention but not distract me.

I listened to a couple of albums on the way to and from school the other day; WIXIW by Liars was a surprisingly and extremely pleasant listen. However, as it turns out, Songs of Love and Hate by Leonard Cohen is not good driving music.

This was the most enjoyable song on my drive; introverted and yet catchy, which allowed for the concentration that I need while driving.

What albums do you guys like to listen to while driving?

Crazy_Bastard
Title: CeeBee
PostPosted: Jan 31 2013 01:58 am Reply with quote Back to top

Camberlin! I made a couple CDs a couple months ago, but before that, pretty much all I listened to in the car was that mix CD you gave me. I still can't find the label/track listing though, so I have no idea who most of the songs are by :O
Beach Bum
PostPosted: Jan 31 2013 02:09 am Reply with quote Back to top

I tend to listen to whatever album I'm stuck on that week/month until I burn myself out on it. Right now I have P!nk's newest album in the deck with T.I.'s three most recent albums, Fleetwood Mac's Greatest Hits, a random mix CD, and possibly Blink-182's Neighborhoods in the cd storage under the deck. Only driving in town though so it generally isn't long enough for me to get bored while driving.

If I'm going on a long trip I need something loud or fast paced to offset the boredom though. Usually go with Rage Against the Machine, The Offspring, Blink-182, Metallica, and Deftones.
Cameron
Title: :O � O:
PostPosted: Jan 31 2013 10:27 am Reply with quote Back to top

Crazy_Bastard wrote:
Camberlin! I made a couple CDs a couple months ago, but before that, pretty much all I listened to in the car was that mix CD you gave me. I still can't find the label/track listing though, so I have no idea who most of the songs are by :O

You should upload them so I can make you another tracklisting. Surprised

Reply to topic

Jump to: