"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
The Mad House

Reply to topic
MOGHARR
Title: The Original CandyWafer
PostPosted: Jun 14 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I know I posted a link to my forum before, but I want to make it clear that I'm not trying to blatantly advertise my site here. You see, before when I posted it, I maybe had one or two active members (one of them being me). But now the forum's really grown and I have about four members who post on a daily basis and a couple more who occasionally visit. We also have alot of cool thread, such as, "The 'How Would you Feel' Thread", the "Current Thoughts" thread, and of course the ever popular "Introduce Yourself" thread. You see how I used capitals correctly there? That's so you know we mean bussiness. But seriously, the forum's really grown alot and I firgured I'd post the link again now that it's actually up and running. Plus, we've got this drunk guy that thinks he's a Mammoth Demon or something, he's funny.

http://s3.freepowerboards.com/moggforums

Also, we have a lot of kick ass smilies that took me forever to upload. And a store (contains Pokemon)

"Well I don`t judge most things by graphics, reality has amazing graphics, and I don`t like it, that`s why I play video games." Laminated Sky on Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Reply to topic

Jump to: