[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
TNA's Victory Road 2011 Main Event Train Wreck

Reply to topic
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Mar 15 2011 11:39 pm Reply with quote Back to top

HTM doesn't actually know anything. He's not friends with Hogan, he's just repeating something he heard.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Doddsino
PostPosted: Mar 16 2011 02:36 am Reply with quote Back to top

I've never been a big fan of Honky, but he's been correct on a lot of things in the past, so I wouldn't put it past him to know a thing or two.
Optimist With Doubts
Title: Titlating
PostPosted: Mar 16 2011 10:02 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to add that Daffney is the second person that an eric bischoff associated company has released someone on a hospital bed.

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Mar 17 2011 10:41 am Reply with quote Back to top

Well, this is getting stupid:

Quote:
The drug case against Jeff Hardy was continued once again today in Moore County, NC Superior Court. The case has been ongoing for 18 months, and today, Assistant District Attorney Warren McSweeney asked Judge James Webb to continue to the case.

The reason for the continuance is so they can get the results of lab tests from the State Bureau of Investigation on some of the evidence that was seized from Hardy's home September 11th, 2009.

18 months. The arrest happened in 2009. It's not even Hardy's lawyer who trying to stretch things out, it's the fucking ADA. And, how the hell does it take a year and a half to get back lab test results? Is the North Carolina crime labs that far backed up?
aeonic
Title: Sporadic Poster
PostPosted: Mar 17 2011 10:56 am Reply with quote Back to top

JRA wrote:
Doddsino wrote:
Also interesting to note, that HTM announced that Hogan is just itching at the chance to jump ship to WWE if the opportunity arose.

So he can whine about Vince not paying him enough to feed his ego again?

No, so he can shamble his juiced corpse around the ring and no-sell punches while he Hulks up. I agree with TNA being just totally retarded for having Russo anywhere near it. When they started, I thought that they could really change the game, but then they picked up more of the same. What a shame.

Who likes role-playing games? Me. Way too goddamn much.

nihilisticglee
PostPosted: Mar 17 2011 11:04 am Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Mar 17 2011 11:05 am Reply with quote Back to top

Optimist With Doubts wrote:
I'd like to add that Daffney is the second person that an eric bischoff associated company has released someone on a hospital bed.

She's not currently injured. They stopped using her because she filed a worker's comp claim against them doing to injuries she suffered while working for them. She had a highly publicized injury while working a dark match, but I don't think the claim she filed was even for that. I think she got a concussion in the Monster's Ball mixed gender hardcore tag match where it was her & Raven (with Dr. Stevie) against Abyss & Taylor Wilde.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Optimist With Doubts
Title: Titlating
PostPosted: Mar 18 2011 01:35 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well then just the same it's fucked up for some one who puts themselves through matches like to be fired.

aeonic
PostPosted: Mar 18 2011 01:45 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Knyte wrote:
Well, this is getting stupid:

Quote:
The drug case against Jeff Hardy was continued once again today in Moore County, NC Superior Court. The case has been ongoing for 18 months, and today, Assistant District Attorney Warren McSweeney asked Judge James Webb to continue to the case.

The reason for the continuance is so they can get the results of lab tests from the State Bureau of Investigation on some of the evidence that was seized from Hardy's home September 11th, 2009.

18 months. The arrest happened in 2009. It's not even Hardy's lawyer who trying to stretch things out, it's the fucking ADA. And, how the hell does it take a year and a half to get back lab test results? Is the North Carolina crime labs that far backed up?

You're giving the legal/judicial system WAY too much credit if you expect it to be expedient. Two years post facto, my wife is finally getting to see a judge regarding her disability case, and that's only because we had legal representation. I shudder to think how long it would've been otherwise.

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Mar 18 2011 02:13 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Isn't there a law about quick process of trial or something?
The Opponent
Title: Forum Battle WINNER
PostPosted: Mar 18 2011 02:29 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The whole PPV in a nutshell:

I'm not a bad enough dude, but I am an edgy little shit. I'll do what I can.

aeonic
PostPosted: Mar 18 2011 03:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Knyte wrote:
Isn't there a law about quick process of trial or something?

The 6th Amendment

Reply to topic

Jump to: