Reply to topic
Mr. Bomberman
2009 Forum Champion
Title: (still) token black.
PostPosted: Mar 24 2007 02:35 am Reply with quote Back to top

ChildrenofSlayer wrote:
This reminds me of the greatest essay ever written;

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1

He should've passed that just for being funny. That could possibly be the funniest essay in history. ^^

Also, he referenced tubgirl.com at the end. I checked it out. It was the most disgusting site I have ever seen. Ever. (I mean, the shit was coming out of his ass like a river at 15 miles/hr!) <-----Please don't see it.

Xbox Live: HazNobody, pronounced "HAz". | Haven't went to IRC yet? Go! #sydlexia @ DALnet. | Y'all should play some Super Robot Wars J (hey that rhymes!) | yeah I'm back who gives a shit

ChildrenofSlayer
PostPosted: Mar 24 2007 05:22 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Mr. Bomberman wrote:

He should've passed that just for being funny. That could possibly be the funniest essay in history. ^^

He did pass... 61 percent.

Quote:

Also, he referenced tubgirl.com at the end. I checked it out. It was the most disgusting site I have ever seen. Ever. (I mean, the shit was coming out of his ass like a river at 15 miles/hr!) <-----Please don't see it.

I thought for sure everyone posting on an Internet forum had either seen or heard about that site. For me, it was the latter. You weren't as lucky.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Mar 24 2007 05:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I've heard of it, never seen it. Despite parodying the site, I've never seen Lemon Party either. I disabled image loading in my browser, went to the site, did View Source, and then left.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
ChildrenofSlayer
PostPosted: Mar 24 2007 05:57 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
I've heard of it, never seen it. Despite parodying the site, I've never seen Lemon Party either. I disabled image loading in my browser, went to the site, did View Source, and then left.

Wasn't quite as lucky with Lemon Party. Some asshole posted one of the worst images from there on a forum I occasionally browsed.

Still have that fucking image burned into my brain, three years later.
FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Mar 25 2007 02:42 am Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:

pussy.

Reply to topic

Jump to: