[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
NFL Legend Lawrence Taylor Arrested For Rape

Reply to topic
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: May 06 2010 07:03 pm Reply with quote Back to top

im surprised no one mentioned this yet
Quote:
SUFFERN, N.Y. -- Pro Football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor was charged Thursday with raping a 16-year-old runaway in an encounter that police said was arranged by a man who beat her up before driving her to Taylor's suburban hotel room while she texted her uncle for help.

http://www.waneenterprises.com
&
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5167613

i know he was on crack, but come on LT, WTF?! best extra point defender in tecmo bowl

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

Doddsino
PostPosted: May 06 2010 10:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

He also headlined the worst WM of all time...so he's always been on my shitlist.

Fuck you LT! Bam Bam deserved better!
UsaSatsui
Title: The White Rabbit
PostPosted: May 07 2010 10:00 am Reply with quote Back to top

Doddsino wrote:
He also headlined the worst WM of all time...so he's always been on my shitlist.

He didn't headline Wrestlemania IX.
Doddsino
PostPosted: May 07 2010 03:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

WM IX was a fun experience that was in the twilight of a lot of guys...but still quite fun.

WMXI was a dull boring event that was plagued with problems, terrible matches and annoying celebs.
Ermac
Title: Thread Killer
PostPosted: May 11 2010 11:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Doddsino wrote:
WM IX was a fun experience that was in the twilight of a lot of guys...but still quite fun.

WMXI was a dull boring event that was plagued with problems, terrible matches and annoying celebs.

IX- It basically signaled the end of the second gen wrestling era, I like it for nostalgia sake.

XI- I was annoyed by it as well. OMGZ! LT and Pam Anderson with Diesel and Bam Bam. They hyped that event big but I thought it sucked as well. Luckily the WWF jumped into the Attitude era after this period of stagnation with Diesal as the champ.
Doddsino
PostPosted: May 12 2010 12:23 am Reply with quote Back to top

Quite honestly, EVERY WM between X-13 weren't THAT good, outside of a few classic matches.

There was something fun about IX despite it not being the Super Bowl of wrestling and I have a lot more fun watching that than most of the later WMs. The only match on the card I did not like was obviously Taker vs. Gonzales. I think a lot of the reason people bitch about this is because of the BS Hogan title win, but Jesus...it doesn't ruin the ENTIRE event.

WMX had the Ladder Match and Owen/Bret...everything else was pretty mediocre. Yoko vs. Bret was very disapointing seeing as how they had a better match the year before. This is basically WMIX Lite.

WMXI had the title match, which was decent for what it was, the IC title match would've been good if it didn't end in a fucking DQ after about 20 minutes. This event made me HATE Roddy Piper, that's saying a lot.

WMXII had Taker/Diesel, which was actually Taker's first GOOD WM match and the Iron Man match, which honestly...I don't care much for. I mean it was a good match, but it didn't need to be an hour because when you have two guys of this magnitude, sure they can go an hour but you're not going to get 60 minutes of action, you'll get about 35 minutes...granted it's a good 35 minutes but still...

WM13 had basically the Bret/Austin match...the main event was decent, but holy shit was it hotshotted. The tag match was good, simply because I enjoyed early Mankind.
JoshWoodzy
PostPosted: May 19 2010 09:56 am Reply with quote Back to top

How did this turn from talking about a guy raping someone to your least favorite fake fighting stories?

Ermac
Title: Thread Killer
PostPosted: May 19 2010 08:25 pm Reply with quote Back to top

joshwoodzy wrote:
How did this turn from talking about a guy raping someone to your least favorite fake fighting stories?

wrestling is real, everything else is fake
JRA
PostPosted: May 19 2010 09:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I say it's Kobe '10.

Course I could be wrong.

There are a lot of what if's in life Donny. What if I hit you really hard in the face, knocked yo shit to the back of yo skull? What if I....had you girl gargle my nuts? The fact remains, you are a fuckin mutant.

Reply to topic

Jump to: