"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Lords of Thunder

Reply to topic
Murdar Machene
Title: bimmy
PostPosted: Feb 01 2006 07:53 am Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone played this game for Sega CD? It kicks serious ass. It's like the the 80's rock flying shooter game. The music is all original 80's style shredding and rock. It's a very fun game that's easy to pick up and play and fun to come back to. I highly reccomend it for any fans of Sega games or flying shooters, or just to anyone for the music alone.

Title Screen
Image hosting by Photobucket

You get to pick what kind of weapon you wanna use, fire, wind, earth or farts. I don't know. Play the game, it's fun.

You buy items with the money you earn during the levels. When you first start, you have enough to buy one weapon upgrade, some health, or a few bombs.

In-game shot from the desert level

You can play the levels in any order, and there's a special "doctor wiley" level that you get after you beat the rest. It's good fun.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Feb 02 2006 10:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't had a chance to play too many Sega CD games, but that looks pretty cool.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Murdar Machene
Title: bimmy
PostPosted: Feb 03 2006 07:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know if you endorse or condone or support the usage of / downloading of roms on your forums. If you want, I can help you get a copy of the game and try it out, it's very fun.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Feb 03 2006 08:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

For legal reasons, I don't want ROM links on the forums. You can PM me the link if you want, but I'm pretty sure I can track it down.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Reply to topic

Jump to: