"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
My Site

Reply to topic
Kutulu
Title: Ano Nantoz Kako Daimono
PostPosted: Jan 27 2006 12:15 am Reply with quote Back to top

Probably nothing you guys are too interested in, it mainly pertains to Metal and Religion but here is a link to my site if you want to check it out.

http://www.angelfire.com/psy/kutulu/

Think of me not as One, Think of me not as None, Think of me not at all, for I am Continual.

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Jan 27 2006 02:21 am Reply with quote Back to top

Very interesting site, I'm going to need more time to thoroughly. I did however read the Columbine article, cause ya know, it's Columbine.

I always thought that the chick who said she believed in God was Rachel Joy Scott who would later become several T-Shirts, lectures, and books. Not to mention an official "Tebor Hot Chick of the Moment" (single handily earned my ticket to Hell).

People use Columbine like 9/11, they just take a tragedy and try to use it as credentials to state their own opinions. Hell, everyone does it. If there's one negative of death it's that you get no respect. Just ask Rodney Dangerfield.

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Jan 27 2006 10:40 am Reply with quote Back to top

I also find it interesting. I've only read Columbine and the first 666 one so far, but I like it. I hope you do choose to do a hatemail page, that could be damn entertaining.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Jan 27 2006 07:43 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I just read the MySpace article. Here's my thoughts on the points:

Comments: Man, now I know no one loves me. My comments suck beans. Seriously, not one sucked cock comment. How sad is that? Hell, I only got about nine comments period... *depressed*.

Customized: Man, I really don't customize aside from the LOST soundbytes I keep forcing people to listen to. I feel good about that. BTW, it's all about gray on black.

Friends: At the moment I'm friends with Jack Bauer, The Punisher, Syd Lexia, and Daniel Dae Kim.

Trendie emo bitch: I was so late on the bandwagon, I don't consider myself trendy. Actually, I'm looking for a new blog site, unless I figure out how to get my Comcast site to easily post comments. For the record... My thoughts on emo: "HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN TO ME!!!!!!??????"

Linkage: I never click on anyone's links... unless someone died.

Label: I just called myself a fucktarded Aryan N*****...

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

Kutulu
Title: Ano Nantoz Kako Daimono
PostPosted: Jan 29 2006 01:41 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hahaha, I try. My myspace rant was aimed at a few people(they know who they are) in general. And back in one of the bands I was playing in the guitarist was always having this big hardon over myspace and I refused to promote on there.

It is mainly just a way for me to vent and spread some actual information on to people otherwise ignorant.

And you wouldn't believe how much hate mail I get, especially from the whole severed bunny head picture, which is obviously fake.

Also the jesus is a cunt on gets people pretty riled up.

Nice to see you guys are actually interested.

Think of me not as One, Think of me not as None, Think of me not at all, for I am Continual.

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Reply to topic

Jump to: