"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
God, I wish they would remake that...

Reply to topic
Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Dec 14 2005 09:55 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Rather than keep remaking the classics, what if we started remaking the bad movies? What movie have you seen that had potential and then failed miserably? What film would you like to see a new version of? Or the same movie with a different cast (think Red Dragon)?

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Dec 14 2005 10:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Since Marvel Comics movies are big these days, I'd like to see Captain America get remade. The 1991 Albert Pyun crapfest doesn't do it justice. I'm surprised that it hasn't been done already. Captain America should have been greenlit on 9/12/01 and in theaters by August of 2002. The only reason I'm classifying this as a remake instead of a new Captain America movie is because the 1991 movie used the best story arch from the comic: The Red Skull, frozen due to injuries sustained by the destruction of his base in 1945, finally thaws and begins wreaking havoc. Steve Rogers, who was also frozen after sustaining critical injuries from a trap set by the Red Skull's cohorts shortly after the Red Skull's defeat, is reanimated to reprise his role as Captain America and defeat the Red Skull once again. Sure, Demolition Man already did it, but who cares? It's CAPTAIN FUCKING AMERICA! If you can't respect the guy, I suggest you play Marvel vs. Capcom.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Rycona
Title: The Maestro
PostPosted: Dec 15 2005 01:25 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I don't care for the plot of the movie much, but if anyone's seen any of the, I believe, two versions of Octopus, then you might know what I'm talking about. The acting, the directing, and everything was HORRID. Towards the end, they had about 0:45 seconds left on a bomb underwater. They were all gathered around it and they were all resolving their personal problems with each other. WHAT THE HELL? It's a BOMB. Your problems can be solved later, but YOU can't be resurrected. Logic, anyone?

RIP Hacker.

spoilsport
Title: Bad News
PostPosted: Dec 16 2005 01:25 am Reply with quote Back to top

I think that King Kong would make a wicked-bad remake. As if nobody's thought of that yet.

Sorry... that was terrible.

eight-bit.com

Reply to topic

Jump to: