SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Mighty Muggs

Reply to topic
IceWarm
PostPosted: Apr 19 2009 07:03 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone here have any Mighty Muggs figures? I just ordered a few of them. I really like the look of these figures. I ordered one of Dr. Doom, Captain America and The Baroness from G.I. Joe. They even make blank ones so you can create your own figures. I may order more depending on how the ones I ordered look displayed. You can check out the official site here:

http://www.hasbro.com/mightymuggs/

Pictures of the ones I ordered:

Dr. Doom:

Captain America:

The Baroness:

"Anybody who ever built an empire, or changed the world, sat where you are now. And it’s because they sat there that they were able to do it."

"Fighting in a basement offers a lot of difficulties, number one being, you're fighting in a basement."

"You're Not So Tough Without Your Veggie!"

Black Zarak
Title: Big Coffin Hunter
PostPosted: Apr 19 2009 07:33 pm Reply with quote Back to top

They're goofy looking, but seem to sell well and are easy money for little tooling for Hasbro.

REVIEWS, LEGOS, NONSENSE Check out Zarak's Barracks!

"Let that be a lesson to you, your family and everyone you've ever known..."

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!"

MOGHARR
Title: The Original CandyWafer
PostPosted: Apr 19 2009 07:48 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I remember seeing some Star Wars figures like these one day. They're kind of cool but most of them look pretty awkward. I do like vinyl figures like that, Frank Kozik has a lot of cool ones. If you want to check 'em out just google "Dunny" or "Smorkin Labbit"

"Well I don`t judge most things by graphics, reality has amazing graphics, and I don`t like it, that`s why I play video games." Laminated Sky on Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Optimist With Doubts
Title: Titlating
PostPosted: Apr 19 2009 09:43 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I like that they sell blank ones for people to make their own, some are pretty bitchen

IceWarm
PostPosted: Apr 29 2009 12:19 am Reply with quote Back to top

I got the Captain America figure in the mail yesterday. These Mighty Muggs make cool display pieces. They don't have that much articulation. Captain America has only 3 points...both arms and his head. Still they make for cool pieces to display. I'm still waiting to get my Dr. Doom and Baroness figures.

"Anybody who ever built an empire, or changed the world, sat where you are now. And it’s because they sat there that they were able to do it."

"Fighting in a basement offers a lot of difficulties, number one being, you're fighting in a basement."

Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Apr 29 2009 12:21 am Reply with quote Back to top

I've been tempted to maybe get Bumblebee or Starscream (can't remember if they did him, if not WHY NOT?)

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

IceWarm
PostPosted: Apr 29 2009 12:39 am Reply with quote Back to top

lordsathien wrote:
I've been tempted to maybe get Bumblebee or Starscream (can't remember if they did him, if not WHY NOT?)

They make a Starscream. That is one I'll probably end up getting too.

http://www.hasbro.com/mightymuggs/default.cfm?page=Products/Detail&product_id=23851

GPFontaine
PostPosted: Apr 29 2009 07:46 am Reply with quote Back to top

Kali Ma!!!

IceWarm
PostPosted: Apr 29 2009 08:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Here is my current collection of Mighty Muggs. I got the Boba Fett this afternoon at Wal-Mart.

Reply to topic

Jump to: