SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Fuck Wizards Of The Coast! (Star Wars Miniatures)

Reply to topic
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Apr 22 2009 06:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Black Zarak wrote:
Cigarillos are cigarettes, deathsticks most certainly are not. Unless you've ever seen liquid cigarettes that come in glowing neon colors...

My mistake.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Apr 22 2009 07:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Dr. Jeebus wrote:
Knyte wrote:
Warhammer are $3-$4 a fig, and you can pick which ones you want.

That's part of my original beef.

Although, In my quest to get a least one fig that is holding a lightsaber, I bought a booster yesterday, and got a "Cade Skywalker" (Whovever the hell that is), and looked him up to discover he is worth $43. Now I just have to find people who collect these things, or a shop that sells singles, so I can trade him for the ones I want.

Unless Games Workshop is out of business and the game defunct, Warhammer is much more expensive than that. You can get figures for $3-4 I'm sure, but when I had to buy some as a birthday present for someone, I got a $10 and $12 figure, and those were some of the cheapest ones they had. (They were also just individual guys)

The pewter figs can be $10 - $20 apiece. The plastic ones can be bought in sets for alot less per fig. For example, you can buy a pack of 24 dwarven warriors for $25. That's like $1.04 a fig.

If WotC would sell a 24 pack of Jedi or Sith for $25, I would go up to Washington and suck some cocks.
Reply to topic

Jump to: