30%  [ 9 ]
Baseball
30%
 30%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 30

TheRaven
PostPosted: Sep 25 2008 09:04 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Dr. Jeebus wrote:
I think the fact that baseball is beating out hockey for least favorite is a testament to how many Canadians use the forums.

Did you just call me canadian? *takes out sword* Sir, prepare to die!
joejew
Title: Super Dude
PostPosted: Oct 07 2008 04:33 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Douche McCallister wrote:
I know there are some missing, but I just wanted to use some of the most popular ones. Some would argue Soccer should be on the list, but I will not recognize that as a sport, it's less of a sport then the AFL IMO.

Also from your Favorite Sport what is the team you despise the most.

I'm from PA and it's a huge Steelers area. For some reason they normally don't televise the Steelers games, so all fans come to the bar I go to and completely ruin my day with their stupid cheering at every yard and every stop. God forbid if they score a touchdown. FUCK THE STEELERS!

[Modded - Countdown to banning...]
Soccer is the most popular sport in the world. No one cares about American football. It's a shitty little manufactured sport that rides on the fact that it's supposedly manlier than other sports. That and tradition as it's the only sport your baby country has supposedly invented (even though you stole the entire concept from rugby.)

scamrock
Title: Space Bastard
PostPosted: Oct 07 2008 04:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

joejew wrote:
Douche McCallister wrote:
I know there are some missing, but I just wanted to use some of the most popular ones. Some would argue Soccer should be on the list, but I will not recognize that as a sport, it's less of a sport then the AFL IMO.

Also from your Favorite Sport what is the team you despise the most.

I'm from PA and it's a huge Steelers area. For some reason they normally don't televise the Steelers games, so all fans come to the bar I go to and completely ruin my day with their stupid cheering at every yard and every stop. God forbid if they score a touchdown. FUCK THE STEELERS!

This guy probably rates sports based on how "manly" they are all the while secretly trying to hide his boner while he watches the game with his dad on the weekend and secretly tips his beer away when his pops ain't looking

Soccer is the most popular sport in the world. No one cares about American football. It's a shitty little manufactured sport that rides on the fact that it's supposedly manlier than other sports. That and tradition as it's the only sport your baby country has supposedly invented (even though you stole the entire concept from rugby.)

Fuck you fat autistic fucks, don't even bother to reply because I'm right.

This is the kind of stuff that legends are made of.

Cattivo
PostPosted: Oct 07 2008 05:35 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like we got a troll. Is that you Murdar?

I voted basketball. It just doesn't do anything for me. Although, it was fun to watch in the 90s when the Bulls were unstoppable.

Football is my favorite sport. I hate the Packers the most, although it's hard not to respect their history. The Vikings, Lion, & Eagles come close though.

As for soccer, it was fun as hell to play growing up, and I spent many summers coaching it in the town I grew up in, but even I have to admit that's it's boring to watch.
scamrock
Title: Space Bastard
PostPosted: Oct 07 2008 05:48 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Cattivo wrote:
Is that you Murdar?

This is what I initially thought.

joejew
Title: Super Dude
PostPosted: Oct 08 2008 03:05 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Cattivo wrote:
Is that you Murdar?

No I'm not murdar just a friend of his. Dunno why you call me a troll though