"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Monster Party Review *spoilers - maybe*

Reply to topic
Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Nov 01 2005 02:00 am Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone else scared when Bert shows up at your front door with your baseball bat and orders you to come with him again? (fade to b&W)

Was it Bert all along who was the evil mastermind of Dark World? He seems pretty evil to me, especially with that twist ending. Heck, Syd brings it up, why does Bert need you? I think he planned on you dying so he could... idk, eat your soul or something. That's my theory.

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

Kutulu
Title: Ano Nantoz Kako Daimono
PostPosted: Nov 01 2005 09:59 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, fuck Bert. You can tell he wasn't a friend anyways when he didn't even suggest taking those mysterious pills was a bad idea.

Anyways, I am more concerned with the Spider that says "Sorry, I'm Dead" actually being a Lizard or Dragon, I just can't see how that is a fuckin' Spider.

Think of me not as One, Think of me not as None, Think of me not at all, for I am Continual.

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
B.B.King
Title: Total Fucking Loser
PostPosted: Nov 02 2005 12:27 am Reply with quote Back to top

"Apparently I was wrong. Medusa is a giant snake with snakes for hair who doesn't move at all."

classic.

I am a worthless piece of crap.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Reply to topic

Jump to: