Reply to topic
FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: May 16 2007 02:06 pm Reply with quote Back to top

what?

TheRoboSleuth
Title: Sleuth Mark IV
PostPosted: May 16 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I think he tryed to buyt the street fighter alpha anthology (or SFAA), but the store gave him the terrible movie instead of the desired game. Upon returning to the store, he discovered that they no longer had any SFAA copies left to sell him. Most dissapointing.

In any case, PhreQuencYViii should take another 30 seconds to type his message, to ensure that people understand what the fuck he's talking about.

PhreQuencYViii
Title: olololol
PostPosted: May 17 2007 02:30 am Reply with quote Back to top

/starts stopwatch

Me and the chickee bought Street Fighter Alpha 3 for PSX, and they gave us Street Fighter The Movie - The Game. We were being retarded or something and didn't bother to check if it was in there, because, oh I don't know, you should get what you originally bought in the first place! Silly me. We returned it and then they found out they had no more SF Alpha 3. That sucked. I found the Dreamcast one eventually though.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
MurlGusikowski
PostPosted: May 16 2019 08:47 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Not a big fan of animation, but I liked readin this post. It reminded me of my article on https://edubirdie.org/. Well, it wasn’t on animation but it was much more similar to this and I like it.
Reply to topic

Jump to: