SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Amiibos

Reply to topic
maverickhuntergirlz492
PostPosted: Feb 05 2015 02:39 am Reply with quote Back to top

Have you got any? Having trouble finding some? Who's the highest on your wishlist? Who are you crossing your fingers for?

I've got a Link that I'm painting into Dark Link and I'm just waiting to hear that my Mega Man will ship soon.

I can't find Pit or Little Mac anywhere Sad I wanna get Star Fox before he disappears and I'm gonna get a Princess Zelda cause she looks really nice. I'm hoping they'll make the Duck Hunt Duo, Palutena and a Dark Pit
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Feb 05 2015 05:49 am Reply with quote Back to top

maverickhuntergirlz492 wrote:
Have you got any? Having trouble finding some? Who's the highest on your wishlist? Who are you crossing your fingers for?

I've got a Link that I'm painting into Dark Link and I'm just waiting to hear that my Mega Man will ship soon.

I can't find Pit or Little Mac anywhere Sad I wanna get Star Fox before he disappears and I'm gonna get a Princess Zelda cause she looks really nice. I'm hoping they'll make the Duck Hunt Duo, Palutena and a Dark Pit

It is pretty much comfirmed via the games source code that the Duck Hunt Dou is close to being released.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/hacker-allegedly-points-out-duck-hunt-duo-amiibo-in-super-smash-bros-132107/

I'm quite tempted to start collecting these things, however I already spend too much money on other frivolous bullshit. Only reason they really interest me is due to the price some of the defective ones go for on Ebay ect. Recently a defective Princess Peach sold for some 25,000 dollars or some shit simply because she was missing her legs and this is not the first time one of these things has sold for thousands for similar reasons.

This is the question...

Who the fuck buys a legless Princess Peach toy on Ebay for 25k? I would really like to know...
maverickhuntergirlz492
PostPosted: Feb 05 2015 11:40 am Reply with quote Back to top

Honestly I don't know who would. If it had been any other toy people would have chewed the company out for lack of quality control.
Reply to topic

Jump to: