[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
This shit pisses me off 2.0

Reply to topic
Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: May 17 2015 12:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

S'up?

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

Methid Man
Title: Spawn of Billy Mays
PostPosted: May 18 2015 05:51 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yesterday my niece's favorite children's book fell down from the deck onto the backyard, where our dog hangs out. He had fun with it in his own way by chewing it all up. This made my niece very upset when she found it torn up.

I felt sorry for her so I decided to head over to Barnes and Noble today and buy her another copy of the book. I take it home and give it to her. How does she react? Does she get ecstatic and hug me? Does she jump for joy? Does she thank me and appreciate having an uncle like me?

Nope. She looks it over, says it's not the same and throws it to the floor.

All because it wasn't bilingual like her original book was. Nobody in our house, including her, even speaks spanish in our household so what the hell? She didn't like it because it was missing something that didn't even matter to her. And before anyone asks, I was aware of this and even checked to see if they had the bilingual version. They did not.

She can deal with having no book then, so I returned it. See if she'll ever get another gift from me again. Her mom was disappointed too. It's unbelievable how ungrateful kids are these days...

Welcome back, Rake.

RIP Hacker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Ross Rifle
Title: Rock N Roll God
PostPosted: May 19 2015 02:38 am Reply with quote Back to top

I'm really sorry to hear that Methid! I don't know how I'd react if one of my nieces did that to me.

Does anybody here have a Ross Rifle?
www.thetwowordsmusic.com
www.myspace.com/rossrifle

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
JoshWoodzy
PostPosted: May 19 2015 01:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well, they're children. Children can be dicks. No sense in having your feelings hurt by someone who's brain isn't even half developed yet.

Ross Rifle
PostPosted: May 19 2015 01:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well they should develop faster, and learn some fucking manners. This Is A Joke

www.thetwowordsmusic.com

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
Title: ( ͡� &#8
PostPosted: May 19 2015 01:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

JoshWoodzy wrote:
No sense in having your feelings hurt by someone who's brain isn't even half developed yet.

Exactly, otherwise I would have quit these forums years ago.

Shake it, Quake it, Space Kaboom.

Rake
Title: Guitarrorist
PostPosted: May 20 2015 06:06 am Reply with quote Back to top

^haha!

Zing!

Top 3 bands of the week

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: May 21 2015 10:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Mother fucking shit...

Over the last two weeks I have had talk down two of my old friends from suicidal thoughts/tendencies. Why is this ever an answer to any bullshit they perceive they are going through. It small dice bullshit, they just can't see it for what it is...

WTF.
Ross Rifle
PostPosted: May 22 2015 01:03 am Reply with quote Back to top

Well the joys of depression is that the chemical imbalance impairs your ability to view your problems and its possible solutions rationally. I was once a member of a support group where we worked as a team to break down our depressed and anxious thoughts, and sort through them to yield rational conclusions.

I apaud you for being there for your friends Mup.

www.thetwowordsmusic.com

@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: May 22 2015 12:13 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Memorial Day weekend in the Hamptons. Assholes from NYC, Jersey and Connecticut and drunk drivers. Drunk drivers everywhere!

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: May 22 2015 12:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Ross Rifle wrote:
Well the joys of depression is that the chemical imbalance impairs your ability to view your problems and its possible solutions rationally. I was once a member of a support group where we worked as a team to break down our depressed and anxious thoughts, and sort through them to yield rational conclusions.

I apaud you for being there for your friends Mup.

Thanks. It's just weird and both of them started freaking out via Facebook. Fucking Facebook.

I understand how people can be depressed but is May national suicide month? I thought it was December. Nobody kill themselves this December though! The new Star Wars is coming out and it actually might be good.
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: May 26 2015 04:24 am Reply with quote Back to top

nah.... there really is no season for suicide but depression is a motherfucker. sucks you had to go thru it man but at least your friends are still here

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

maverickhuntergirlz492
PostPosted: May 30 2015 05:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Asshole family member left the gate open and couldn't be bothered to walk more then 10 steps to help us find our dog or even apologize. Thank the Gods the neighbors had him safe and sound and thankfully our other dog hadn't left the backyard. That dog is old, he can't hear cars coming. I ripped him a new one.
Methid Man
Title: Spawn of Billy Mays
PostPosted: Jun 19 2015 12:45 am Reply with quote Back to top

Being denied a credit card by Capital One, especially after receiving lots of help with the application process. I'm already used to paying for things right away with debit and cash so I'd have no problem paying things off with a credit card. I'm trying to build credit, dammit...

RIP Hacker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
LeshLush
PostPosted: Jun 30 2015 11:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The two most dreaded words in the English language: Boingo Hotspot.

If you are an airport and your wireless internet is managed by Boingo Hotspots, you deserve for the ground beneath you to open up into a sinkhole.
sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Jun 30 2015 11:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Methid Man wrote:
Being denied a credit card by Capital One, especially after receiving lots of help with the application process. I'm already used to paying for things right away with debit and cash so I'd have no problem paying things off with a credit card. I'm trying to build credit, dammit...

I'm in the same boat. I never bothered with credit because I didn't want to owe money and always paid in cash. But I'm thinking more about the future so every once in awhile I apply for something, but I always get denied. I really don't care to jump through hoops for this system.

username
PostPosted: Jul 01 2015 01:52 am Reply with quote Back to top

try to finance some furniture. put a down payment for a sofa & then make payments on it. thats one way to start building credit if you cant get approved for credit cards.

Klimbatize wrote:

JoshWoodzy
PostPosted: Jul 01 2015 01:53 am Reply with quote Back to top

That sounds like a Mexican pyramid scheme, do not fall for it. Username has already stolen my identity 5 times.

sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Jul 01 2015 02:19 am Reply with quote Back to top

I believe it. A guy who simply calls himself "username" could be anybody.

username
PostPosted: Jul 01 2015 02:43 am Reply with quote Back to top

it wouldve been six times, had it not been for you lousy kids and that darn dog

Klimbatize wrote:

Drew Linky
Wizard
PostPosted: Jul 02 2015 02:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The last month or so has been a whirlwind honestly.

Mom has these spells where she'll throw up all day and suffer from intense pain in her abdomen--this usually goes away, and if it doesn't we take her to the emergency room. Not especially worrisome, just very unfortunate and awful for her to experience. This was happening again around May 22nd and finally around 2 AM she was getting dizzy and wanted to be taken in. I'm the only one awake at that hour so I got her to the ER and then ten minutes after we arrived her heart briefly failed. They resuscitated her quickly and rushed her by helicopter to a hospital that specialized in heart issues.

Cut forward to a week or so later, we're explaining to our landlord that because of her health issues we're low on money and will be late a little bit, but they'll be receiving rent as soon as possible. With no prior discussion the landlord offers her a deal: he'll cut our last two months so she can find a better place to say, no catch. She immediately takes it without discussing it with me, despite me not having anywhere else to go. I was absolutely livid.

I managed to find an apartment and am living by myself again, but my own mother owes me over $600 that I need to support myself properly. On top of this, I spent the last two weeks of June cleaning up the house and getting all of her (and my siblings) furniture moved out while she stayed in the hospital for a non-mandatory surgery. I recorded the amount of time I spent cleaning things up at the house this last week and it was literally over 50 hours. There was so much shit to be tossed out, and cleaning that had to be done.

The worst part is that she refuses to acknowledge everything I've done. Myself and everyone that bothered to help out with the house is absolutely pissed at her, and she's deluded herself into thinking that no one has any reason to be mad at her. She did no work for herself, despite being able to before going back to the hospital. It's over now and the process is done, but it's dispiriting seeing my own mother act like a rotten brat in the face of situations like this.

https://discord.gg/homestuck is where you can find me literally 99% of the time. Stop on by if you feel like it, we're a nice crowd.

sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Jul 03 2015 08:21 am Reply with quote Back to top

Checking the news and seeing a headline that tells me Caitlyn Jenner attended a Broadway musical. So a guy cuts his dick off and now I have to hear about every little thing he does? Fuck this world.

@om*d
PostPosted: Jul 03 2015 03:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

brb, cutting my dick off to capitalize on media attention, thus gaining an avenue towards making an income based off my adventures as a dickless attention whore. Gonna be rich, motherfuckers. I'll send you guys a postcard from my vacation home in the south of France.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Jul 03 2015 04:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:
brb, cutting my dick off to capitalize on media attention, thus gaining an avenue towards making an income based off my adventures as a dickless attention whore. Gonna be rich, motherfuckers. I'll send you guys a postcard from my vacation home in the south of France.

Could you send me your dick in a box?

Thanks.
@om*d
PostPosted: Jul 04 2015 12:16 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'll make arrangements.

You're welcome.

Reply to topic

Jump to: