"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Games You Are Looking Forward Too

Reply to topic
i'll_bite_your_ear
Title: Distillatoria
PostPosted: Sep 15 2020 04:51 am Reply with quote Back to top

What are some games you are looking forward too?
I have a couple of contenders:

Little Nightmares 2

I haven't played the first one and i am neither a huge horror guy, but this looks very interesting and has an artistic quality to it that i appreciate.

Demons Souls Remake

I played Demons Souls, but it never bothered too finish it. Needless to say, i remake will convince me otherwise, since i am a huge Dark Souls fan.

Elden Ring

Here we go again. The next big thing from "From Software", Elden Ring.
Co-written by George RR Martin. I mean...yea.
Take my money already, FromSoftware.

Shin Megami Tensei V

I love the Shin Megami Series/Persona series. This looks eerie, cryptic and apocalyptic just like a want my Megami Tensei games.

My list would be much longer but i don't want to overdo it with posting trailers.

it was the best of times
it was the blurst of times

DarknessDeku
Title: Deku Scrub
PostPosted: Sep 15 2020 07:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Super Mario 3D All Stars and Game & Watch Super Mario. The Super Mario Bros 35th anniversary seems cool.

i'll_bite_your_ear wrote:
DarknessDeku is already assimilated by the bots.
He knows your algorithm.

i'll_bite_your_ear
PostPosted: Sep 16 2020 06:47 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I have to add one:

Looks pretty decent.
It has been a while since i really cared for a Final Fantasy game but my first impression of 16 is actually a positive one.
They finally are moving away from all this overstylesized, androgynous japanese boyband bs and give it a more medieval european look, almost looking like the earliest FF games just with cutting edge graphics.
I can work with that i think.

it was the best of times

Cameron
Title: :O � O:
PostPosted: Sep 17 2020 11:59 am Reply with quote Back to top

I am hyped as hell for SMTV as well as the remaster of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne.

I'm also pretty excited for Resident Evil 8, or at least what I could see in this first trailer (a new trailer for the game came out a da or two ago that I'm somewhat less excited about).

They finally are moving away from all this overstylesized, androgynous japanese boyband bs and give it a more medieval european look, almost looking like the earliest FF games just with cutting edge graphics.
I can work with that i think.

Huh, to me the characters in that trailer still have the androgynous japanese boyband look (the main character, in particular, just looks like that same aesthetic but with some slight facial hair), but I do agree that it looks like they've at least toned it down a notch. I kind of have mixed feelings on this trailer; like you, it looks like the aesthetic of the next game might be more grounded in reality, which is...interesting, but I just hope that they learn how to make it exciting. I've never really been into the Game of Thrones aesthetic that this trailer seems to be borrowing from, but I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt.

FFXII had some beautiful areas but outside of that it's probably my least favorite in the whole series, so I at least have my fingers crossed that nothing will be as boring as that one.

LeshLush
PostPosted: Sep 17 2020 12:02 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hyped for both of the new Switch Monster Hunter games.
i'll_bite_your_ear
PostPosted: Sep 17 2020 01:40 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Cameron wrote:
I am hyped as hell for SMTV as well as the remaster of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne.

I really played Nocturne into bits when it first released on PS2 but i will probably still give it another shot on the Switch.

Cameron wrote:

Huh, to me the characters in that trailer still have the androgynous japanese boyband look (the main character, in particular, just looks like that same aesthetic but with some slight facial hair), but I do agree that it looks like they've at least toned it down a notch. I kind of have mixed feelings on this trailer; like you, it looks like the aesthetic of the next game might be more grounded in reality, which is...interesting, but I just hope that they learn how to make it exciting. I've never really been into the Game of Thrones aesthetic that this trailer seems to be borrowing from, but I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt.

FFXII had some beautiful areas but outside of that it's probably my least favorite in the whole series, so I at least have my fingers crossed that nothing will be as boring as that one.

I am not super excited about the new style but at least it's something that is more in tone with my personal taste.
The whole things is giving me some heavy "The Witcher" vibes to be honest.

FF XII was basically the game at wich i realized that the FF-Franchise has changed to a degree at wich it became unfamiliar and unappealing to me.
I really tried to like XIII but it had no use either.

Considering Horror-Games: I kinda dig the atmosphere of the new FNAF game.

I never even played any FNAF game and i gotta say, the "jump scare" at the end of the trailer had zero impact on me, because they so heavily overuse those in the FNAF games but the style and atmosphere speak to me.

it was the best of times

i'll_bite_your_ear
PostPosted: Dec 18 2020 06:48 am Reply with quote Back to top

Project Eve is looking pretty next gen. I'll keep an eye on it.

Also, Persona Strikers is on my watchlist. Not entirely convinced that it will be a great game but i am just a sucker for Persona games, so i will probably buy it anyway.

it was the best of times

DarknessDeku
Title: Deku Scrub
PostPosted: Aug 22 2021 11:21 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm somewhat looking forward to Warioware and Metroid Dread.

DarknessDeku is already assimilated by the bots.
He knows your algorithm.

Reply to topic

Jump to: