"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Mk11 and Resident Evil 2 remake

Reply to topic
GeorgeTaylor
Title: Miss Madness 99
PostPosted: Sep 15 2019 09:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The 2 games I think you def have to play this year.

Discuss

MisterPussy
Title: Sugar Baby
PostPosted: Sep 15 2019 09:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I don't feel like it.
i'll_bite_your_ear
Title: Distillatoria
PostPosted: Sep 16 2019 03:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I won't doubt that both are good games, RE 2 Remake looks really awesome, tempting me to play it even though i am big wuss when it comes to gore and horror in games.

Anyways, i haven't played them so i can't really say anything about them but i am kinda done with MK.
It would probably give me a headache watching all the super realistic gore.

My favorite game this year clearly is Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PS4 Version).
I even took my time to get the platinum trophy and a really had fun doing it.

My second choice would be Earthbound wich i finally finished but i guess that wouldn't count ^^

I also had my fair share of fun with Mario Maker 2 for Switch. It kinda lost its appeal after a while though.
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Oct 05 2019 12:22 pm Reply with quote Back to top

the t800 in MK11 looks dope

good thing it's MK11 since everyone walks around all robotically, so the t800 fits in perfectly

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

Cameron
Title: :O � O:
PostPosted: Oct 23 2019 04:06 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The Resident Evil 2 remake is kind of a masterpiece. I think it's the second-best game in the whole series, after the remake of the first game.

Mortal Kombat 11 is fine. It plays well, but I'm not that thrilled with the roster - it's got a bunch of my favorites like Baraka, Dvorah, Kabal, Noob Saibot and Jaqcui, but I'm not that thrilled with any of the new characters (Geras and Scarlet are fine but I could care less about Cetrion or The Kollector), and I'm not really that thrilled with the DLC roster either. Having Shang Tsung from the movie is incredible, but I was never a massive fan of Nightwolf or Sindel, nor am I really interested in playing as the Terminator, Joker or Spawn). I feel towards MK11 how I feel like a lot of people around me felt about MKX.

WreathNRGP
Title: Critic of UI's
PostPosted: Nov 19 2019 10:38 am Reply with quote Back to top

I could never play an RE game. I don't doubt their fame, but I am not into spooky games. I've been hearing goods things about MK11 though.
GeorgeTaylor
Title: Miss Madness 99
PostPosted: Sep 22 2021 11:59 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Cameron wrote:
The Resident Evil 2 remake is kind of a masterpiece. I think it's the second-best game in the whole series, after the remake of the first game.

Mortal Kombat 11 is fine. It plays well, but I'm not that thrilled with the roster - it's got a bunch of my favorites like Baraka, Dvorah, Kabal, Noob Saibot and Jaqcui, but I'm not that thrilled with any of the new characters (Geras and Scarlet are fine but I could care less about Cetrion or The Kollector), and I'm not really that thrilled with the DLC roster either. Having Shang Tsung from the movie is incredible, but I was never a massive fan of Nightwolf or Sindel, nor am I really interested in playing as the Terminator, Joker or Spawn). I feel towards MK11 how I feel like a lot of people around me felt about MKX.

MK11 is def flawed, just the story mode for some reason made me feel like I was a kid again with the same magic playing MK2. I bought it at launch and was the most fun I had with Mortal Kombat in like a decade or more.

DarknessDeku
Title: Deku Scrub
PostPosted: Sep 24 2021 09:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I just randomly bought Mortal Kombat 11 in a game store. Looks fun and everybody says it's good.

i'll_bite_your_ear wrote:
DarknessDeku is already assimilated by the bots.
He knows your algorithm.

Reply to topic

Jump to: