[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
This shit pisses me off 2.0

Reply to topic
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Dec 28 2016 06:46 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The-Excel wrote:
Laura Kate Dale is one of those reporters who's been making rumors and leaks about Nintendo Switch over the past year or so. She was blacklisted by Nintendo today for her actions and now she's reveling in the attention, being openly malicious in her reporting and basically admitting that she's doing it for her own image now. Like this is something to get revenge over, never mind that people can lose jobs over something like this. Even has a bunch of retweets about what a cool revolutionary she is about being banned for revealing confidential industry data, because it's not so much about the reports as it is about herself, the sexy rebel. Disgusting.

yeah shes pretty annoying

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

The Opponent
Title: Forum Battle WINNER
PostPosted: Dec 30 2016 11:32 am Reply with quote Back to top

I was surprised to find that I'm not the only one who feels this way. Integrity still means a damn in 2016!

I'm not a bad enough dude, but I am an edgy little shit. I'll do what I can.

sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
Title: ( ͡� &#8
PostPosted: Dec 30 2016 06:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Out of curiosity I googled that chick and yeah, that's a dude.

Shake it, Quake it, Space Kaboom.

LeshLush
PostPosted: Jan 01 2017 10:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Just spent most of the past week in my grandfather's hospital room. He passed away a couple days ago. He was very old and uncomfortable, and it was his time, but we were close and I'm going to really miss him.
Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Jan 02 2017 11:41 am Reply with quote Back to top

You have my condolences, Lesh.

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Jan 05 2017 04:31 am Reply with quote Back to top

LeshLush wrote:
Just spent most of the past week in my grandfather's hospital room. He passed away a couple days ago. He was very old and uncomfortable, and it was his time, but we were close and I'm going to really miss him.

my condolences to you and your family lesh.... let us know if you need anything even if its just an ear to listen to you... or an eye to read your posts

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

Methid Man
Title: Spawn of Billy Mays
PostPosted: Jan 11 2017 10:11 am Reply with quote Back to top

Welp, as of last night, I am now single… Girlfriend broke up with me.

For a while I had thought that I would be the one to break up with her because throughout the past year our relationship had eventually become a shadow of its former self and the problems started to become more visible and evident. I had thought that I was too good for her but since she was the one who broke up with me, that kinda sends me the message that I’m the one who’s not good enough for her…

Part of the reason I stayed with her for so long was because I’ve always believed she’d be the only girl in the world who could possibly want me. If not her, who else would want me? I’ve gotten older… I’m just not young anymore… I’ll probably never find love now…

I’m also scared… Where will I go now? I have a job that’s just a block away from where I’m currently staying and I have no car of my own. If I want to keep that job, I’d have to move somewhere that’s still within walking/biking distance. Or I could move back in with my family in NJ…but my family has a lot of drama and they’re controlling and manipulative… My mom is also very clingy; if she finds out about this, she’ll try anything in her power to convince me to come back, maybe even use force… I’m so torn right now…

I just don’t know what I will do at this point…

RIP Hacker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Opponent
PostPosted: Jan 11 2017 11:59 am Reply with quote Back to top

2017 started off really well with the most fun MAGFest I've been to in a long time. Now I'm at work. Dammit.

Preng
Title: All right, that's cool!
PostPosted: Jan 11 2017 08:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Methid Man wrote:
Welp, as of last night, I am now single… Girlfriend broke up with me.

For a while I had thought that I would be the one to break up with her because throughout the past year our relationship had eventually become a shadow of its former self and the problems started to become more visible and evident. I had thought that I was too good for her but since she was the one who broke up with me, that kinda sends me the message that I’m the one who’s not good enough for her…

Part of the reason I stayed with her for so long was because I’ve always believed she’d be the only girl in the world who could possibly want me. If not her, who else would want me? I’ve gotten older… I’m just not young anymore… I’ll probably never find love now…

I’m also scared… Where will I go now? I have a job that’s just a block away from where I’m currently staying and I have no car of my own. If I want to keep that job, I’d have to move somewhere that’s still within walking/biking distance. Or I could move back in with my family in NJ…but my family has a lot of drama and they’re controlling and manipulative… My mom is also very clingy; if she finds out about this, she’ll try anything in her power to convince me to come back, maybe even use force… I’m so torn right now…

I just don’t know what I will do at this point…

My advice is to get your living quarters figured out, then start motivating yourself for another relationship and/or other life improvement goals. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, and you're definitely allowed to be sad/frustrated about it, but you have to keep that period to a minimum or it might become your new normal.

Keep your chin up and always look for the positives in the negatives.
The Opponent
PostPosted: Jun 01 2017 09:25 am Reply with quote Back to top

I could write this great big critique on the rise of forced memes in social media and how it harms comedy globally as a whole, or I could just kill myself and save the effort.

LeshLush
PostPosted: Jun 29 2017 06:19 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I just got a text from my dad, saying it looks like the end for the family dog we got when I was 13. He's 17 and he looked really frail the last time I saw him, so this isn't unexpected, but it feels like I'm losing the last real link I have to my childhood, and it hurts far worse than I expected. I just took a shot of whisky and screamed out Byron's Epitaph to a Dog from my balcony, and then collapsed in a heap of tears for a good five minutes.
Preng
PostPosted: Jun 29 2017 07:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Fuck. Sorry Lesh.
LeshLush
PostPosted: Jun 30 2017 10:55 am Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Preng. I just heard that they put him down this morning.
Methid Man
Title: Spawn of Billy Mays
PostPosted: Mar 07 2018 09:30 am Reply with quote Back to top

Man, I had a shitty day yesterday…

Yesterday morning, I decided to run a couple of errands and as soon as I try to open the door to my car, the handle breaks. XP

After getting into my car (from the passenger side door), I make my way to the jeweler to have him/her check out this small jewel I found. I don’t know if it’s a diamond or zirconium or just a piece of glass, but I wanna see how much it’s worth. Welp, jeweler’s closed and is only open 10AM to 5PM on weekdays…which are times I’m working… They are however open on Saturdays so I’ll have to wait until then.

So I head to the bank on the way back to change $6 worth of quarters back into paper dollars (I changed $20 to a bunch of quarters at the laundromat) Once I get to the bank, I’m told "Sorry, we’re not allowed to do that unless the change is in rolls". For those not in the US, rolls for quarters come in $10 bunches, but I only had $6 worth, not $10, so they wouldn’t change it…

That last one really has me confused. It’s not like I was refused for not being a customer at this bank; this was TD Bank of whom I have an account with. I mean, c’mon, they’re a bank and they can’t change any amount of change into dollars? That’s fucked up.

So yeah, car door handle breaks, can’t see jeweler until Saturday and I couldn’t change quarters into dollars at the fuckin’ bank… Here I was trying to accomplish two things with one trip, only to accomplish neither and have something break on me that’ll cost me $100 to fix…on a car that I’m going to be selling soon… WORST ERRAND EVER

RIP Hacker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Preng
PostPosted: Mar 07 2018 09:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Can you ask to deposit the $6, withdraw $X (the lowest denomination above $6), and then ask to deposit the difference? Etc.?

I'm not trying to be a smartass about this, nor do you need to be rude if you go with this strategy. But, if you're a customer, they should fulfill your request even if it's inconvenient or requires a roundabout method. The teller cannot possibly be that busy, and the policy cannot be that adamant.
WendellLerry
PostPosted: Apr 11 2018 10:35 am Reply with quote Back to top

Preng wrote:
Can you ask to deposit the $6, withdraw $X (the lowest denomination above $6), and then ask to deposit the difference? Etc.?

I'm not trying to be a smartass about this, nor do you need to be rude if you go with this strategy. But, if you're a customer, they should fulfill your request even if it's inconvenient or requires a roundabout method. The teller cannot possibly be that busy, and the policy cannot be that adamant.

Preach, man!
DarknessDeku
Title: Deku Scrub
PostPosted: Apr 02 2019 12:51 pm Reply with quote Back to top

This morning I got stuck in traffic, then at work I got stuck with a bunch of people. At lunch I got stuck in traffic again, and McDonalds was completely crowded. I should have went somewhere else, but I stayed. After eating my meal, the entire parking lot was full of people blocking the way, and people kept pulling in front of me and cutting me off. I had it with crowds, long lines, and shitty drivers!
Cameron
Title: :O � O:
PostPosted: Mar 18 2020 12:49 am Reply with quote Back to top

I've been trying to make a new thread for the past two days but every time I try I get this error message:

Quote:
Could not insert new word

DEBUG MODE

INSERT INTO phpbb_search_wordlist (word_text, word_common) VALUES ('affected', 0)

Line : 209
File : functions_search.php

Anyone know how to fix this?

Cameron
Title: :O � O:
PostPosted: Mar 18 2020 12:49 am Reply with quote Back to top

Could not insert new word

DEBUG MODE

INSERT INTO phpbb_search_wordlist (word_text, word_common) VALUES ('affected', 0)

Line : 209
File : functions_search.php

DarknessDeku
PostPosted: Mar 26 2020 11:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I hate that this forum is fucked up, and nobody can see anything at the time of this posting.

i'll_bite_your_ear wrote:
DarknessDeku is already assimilated by the bots.
He knows your algorithm.

JamesBr
PostPosted: Oct 29 2020 03:03 pm Reply with quote Back to top

DarknessDeku wrote:
I hate that this forum is fucked up, and nobody can see anything at the time of this posting.

Don't say that. I feel like this forum is full of nice and decent people.
You just need to pay closer attention bro Very Happy
LeshLush
PostPosted: Oct 30 2020 04:13 pm Reply with quote Back to top

JamesBr wrote:
DarknessDeku wrote:

Don't say that. I feel like this forum is full of nice and decent people.
You just need to pay closer attention bro Very Happy

Unsure if bot, or weird lurker announcing themself.
Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Oct 30 2020 07:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Definitely a bot. It had an essay-writing service linked in its signature. However the comment was too funny to delete.

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

DarknessDeku
PostPosted: Oct 31 2020 05:03 am Reply with quote Back to top

Valdronius wrote:
Definitely a bot. It had an essay-writing service linked in its signature. However the comment was too funny to delete.

I'm glad you kept the comment, because I too found it funny. Laughing

i'll_bite_your_ear wrote:
DarknessDeku is already assimilated by the bots.
He knows your algorithm.

@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: Jan 23 2022 06:05 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The past few years and the lifting of the veil which people hid their absolute disgusting and abhorrent beliefs and actions behind. Knowing a lot of people suck isn't surprising, but it turns out that it's way more than I expected. So many dumb motherfuckers. It's pretty clear America (amongst many other nations) is going to be a massive shithole in the near future and most of us will have to live through it. I hope humanity gets something worse than Covid, we fucking deserve it.

Reply to topic

Jump to: