"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Grim Reaper - See You in Hell released 30 years ago

Reply to topic
Mick Bynes
Title: The Death Metal God
PostPosted: Jul 13 2013 12:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

On this day, Grim Reaper's legendary debut album See You In Hell was released. This was a very successful album and it was number 73 on the Billboard 200. That's quite impressive. Metal bands today are lucky if they reach to number 200 nowadays. Any fans of this album? Of course I am and I love the title track.

Blackout
Title: Captain Oblivious
PostPosted: Jul 13 2013 10:52 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I have their third Vinyl on the wall, along with some other Metal records. I don't have a record player right now but I listened to it on youtube, pretty silly stuff, but that's what's cool about it!

I plan on getting more vinyl for the wall but the pickings are slim for metal vinyl that is not beat all to hell, at least at the shops I know about locally. Sorry about the reflections on the glass, but you get the idea.

I've also got these so far, gonna have to get an actual record player so I can listen to em one day.

I thought this was original new still wrapped in cellophane, but closer inspection shows it's a reprint.

I'm annoyed with this one, as I tried my best to peel the obnoxious price sticker off without damaging the art and failed.

milesw
PostPosted: Jul 27 2013 12:17 am Reply with quote Back to top

Grim Reaper' See You In Hell was actually just reissued and is now available for pre-orders at Music Record Shop . Here's a link for anyone interested: http://www.musicrecordshop.com/Grim-Reaper-Record-Import-PRE-ORDER/dp/B00D6UP0QA
wirelessrouter
PostPosted: Nov 13 2015 06:38 am Reply with quote Back to top

I'm annoyed with this one,
Reply to topic

Jump to: