SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Citizenfour

Reply to topic
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Feb 27 2015 09:33 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I believe this documentary is critically important to watch. I might be biased as it hits a little close to home for me but if you have HBO watch it...

View on YouTube

If you don't have HBO I am willing to share my username and password for my HBOgo with Sydlexia's permission if anyone wants to watch it (or any other HBO stuff). Don't want to break any forum rules but for the recored the CEO of HBO has no problem with people doing so:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattlynley/hbos-ceo-doesnt-care-that-you-are-sharing-your-hbo-password#.ftMvzmWoX
anorexorcist
Title: Polar Bear
PostPosted: Feb 27 2015 11:19 pm Reply with quote Back to top

That looks quite interesting.

Lawyers, Guns and Money

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Feb 28 2015 03:40 pm Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.reddit.com/r/privacy/comments/2kzg20/citizenfour_documentary_where_can_i_getsee_it/

View on YouTube

Information and privacy should not be subjected to draconian unconstitutionally. This is just the tip of the iceberg. This is all I will say as I'm not interested in divulging anymore information, just watch the fucking movie. By whatever means necessary....

Keep in mind that the intelligence community and the government is 15 years ahead in technology. It is frankly unbelievable to most people. It goes beyond science fiction when it comes to the capabilities in place.

History will tell retrospectively...
Reply to topic

Jump to: