SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Cards Against Humanity

Reply to topic
Beach Bum
PostPosted: Oct 25 2012 04:25 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Couldn't find a topic on this so I figured I'd make one. Anyone else play this game at parties or anything? We seem to play it every time we have one at my place and I just had to go print out a second set since they are still sold out on Amazon from the actual makers of the game and our first copy was damn near worn out. There's a bunch of them on Amazon of course but none from the actual makers according to their website and I'd rather support them than some random guy who bought a bunch and then turned around and jacked the price up.

Basically this game is fairly similar to Apples to Apples except it is more of a Rated R version for adults. One person draws a question/phrase card and everyone else fills in the blanks with one of their cards. Then the guy/girl who picked the card decides which of those is the best and awards it to the person who won.The game is quite a bit of fun, and at least worth a try at your next non-formal social gathering of people who aren't easily offended. I don't think we've ever actually followed the rules, just made up our own house ones. No reason to get overly complicated when everyone has been drinking apple pie shots and beer all night.

Here's their website if you are interested, just download the PDF and go to Staples because you are going to want it on 65lb Card Stock minimum if you end up playing it a ton:
http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Oct 26 2012 01:26 am Reply with quote Back to top

I've heard about it, but have never played it.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

anorexorcist
Title: Polar Bear
PostPosted: Oct 27 2012 11:38 am Reply with quote Back to top

Some people on my residence floor were playing it just the other night, I'll have to give it a try next time I see it out. Sounds interesting, pretty sure I've played Apples to Apples and I enjoyed that.

Lawyers, Guns and Money

Optimist With Doubts
Title: Titlating
PostPosted: Oct 28 2012 02:13 pm Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.twitch.tv/giantbomb/b/314782384 there are some folks playing, it's hilarious

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Dec 05 2012 06:21 am Reply with quote Back to top

Beach Bum wrote:
...just download the PDF and go to Staples because you are going to want it on 65lb Card Stock minimum if you end up playing it a ton:

I think I'll try this out, and just print it on regular paper and tape it to Magic Commons.

I think I have a few thousand to spare, as do most of us here.
Reply to topic

Jump to: