"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Kickboxing Thread

Reply to topic
King
Title: CTE
PostPosted: Aug 13 2011 11:01 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I am, as many know, as huge MMA fan, but I am also quite a big Kickboxing fan as well. I wanted to know if anyone else is a fan of kickboxing (K-1, Dynamite, It's Showtime, United Glory, World Championship Kickboxing, IKF etc.)

Let me know what your thoughts are on the sport in general, the fighters (Badr Hari, Chris Ngimbi, Sammy Schilt, Alistair Overeem, Tyrone Sprgone, Daniel Ghita, Melvin Manhoef etc.)

I am a big fan of combat sports in general, and I think this would be a great topic for the forums.
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Feb 07 2012 02:16 am Reply with quote Back to top

kickboxing looks cool, but i dont know enough of it to be called a fan. i dont follow it like i try to follow boxing or MMA, but if there are upcoming events, post them and i'll try to catch them when i can.

Tiger Uppercut

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: Feb 07 2012 08:51 am Reply with quote Back to top

username wrote:
kickboxing looks cool, but i dont know enough of it to be called a fan. i dont follow it like i try to follow boxing or MMA, but if there are upcoming events, post them and i'll try to catch them when i can.

This.

username wrote:
Tiger Uppercut

That is exactly what I think of every time I watch kickboxing. It also reminds me of Jean Claude Van Damme for some reason.

I really would watch a lot more kickboxing if I knew when and where it was available to watch, as every time I do stumble upon it I always end up really enjoying it and watching.

kevinpeterson012
PostPosted: Mar 23 2012 03:02 am Reply with quote Back to top

Kickboxing Minneapolis has been favorite sport of many for a number of years and it has some major health benefits to you and your family in sharing in the sport. Being familiar with and busts some of the predetermined ideas along the way you might have shaped from stopping you trying but you will definitely increase your confidence, outlook, self defense, safety and wellbeing once you join the sport, You have to develop your attitude where by you learn to prove yourself.
We are offering fitness training for kickboxing from Minneapolis and MN. You can join our gym for variety of martial arts classes including boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, brazilian jiu jitsu, mixed martial arts, and fitness training.

Kickboxing Minneapolis
Sehkmaenzo
PostPosted: Mar 23 2012 10:58 am Reply with quote Back to top

This bot has a title. Does that mean they are learning? O.o
@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: Mar 23 2012 04:04 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Sehkmaenzo wrote:
This bot has a title. Does that mean they are learning? O.o

I noticed that earlier, and it actually creeped me out a bit.

aeonic
Title: Sporadic Poster
PostPosted: Mar 25 2012 07:23 am Reply with quote Back to top

They aren't bots anymore, they're extremely poorly paid professional spammers from third-world countries, hence the weird grammar and sentence structure. Apparently they get, like, a fraction of a cent for every board they spam. They've been bombing Yahoo, Linkedin and a whole bunch of other places; best thing to do, unfortunately, is to do an IP-wide ban. If that means you don't get one member who lives in New Delhi, well, how many do you have already?

As for kickboxing, I love to watch it when I get the chance, which isn't often enough. Part of this stems from the fact that one of my roommates in college was like a black belt in jiujitsu, but he also weighed like three hundred pounds and would complain whenever we played Ehrgeiz and kicked the shit out of him with Prince Doja, always whining about "Muay Thai bitches" and how kickboxers were pussies. A guy that'd come in my second semester was a red tassel Muay Thai kickboxer and challenged him to a sparring match, then worked that fucker like he was a training dummy. Said roommate also loved eating soup and wearing stupid hats, so guess who always came home to Dasher Inoba's ending on the television?

Who likes role-playing games? Me. Way too goddamn much.

Reply to topic

Jump to: