6/29/2005

Starting to catch up.

Filed under: Stuff — Syd Lexia @ 8:00 pm

A new article is up, this time on Capcom’s Quiz & Dragons. I know exactly what I want to do for the next article, so hopefully I’ll have it up by the end of tomorrow. Maybe not though. Being able to conceptualize what I want to do doesn’t always quickly translate into a well-written article.

Even if Quiz & Dragons doesn’t interest you, you can at least take my Quiz & Dragons Trivia Challenge. You damn well better take it. Please? If that STILL doesn’t suit your fancy, then you can watch drunken college kids destroy an N64 controller. With a power drill.

• Posted by Tebor on June 30th, 2005 at 12:04 am

I tried to take the quiz, but I got too bored after the Rhodesia question.

• Posted by Syd Lexia on June 30th, 2005 at 12:14 am

Well, Rhodesia is pretty boring.

• Posted by Valdronius on June 30th, 2005 at 7:45 am

11-15? Geez, I need to bone up on my obscure pop culture trivia. I totally smoked the Euclid question though. Four years of undergrad math finally pays off.

• Posted by Syd Lexia on June 30th, 2005 at 1:01 pm

Well, considering the content of some of the questions, I’d say 11-15 is pretty good. I mean come on, is the exact order of Judy Garland’s marriages really worth knowing?

• Posted by Tebor on July 4th, 2005 at 3:19 am

DUDE! I demand a new Kirby comic! Hurry before the world explodes!!!!!

• Posted by Syd Lexia on July 4th, 2005 at 4:40 pm

You raise a good point. Starting Tuesday, I promise at least three straight days of Kirby.

• Posted by Tebor on July 4th, 2005 at 9:13 pm