And it’s time once again for Fun With Search Engines, the weekly site report where I take a look at some of the keywords that visitors to my site typed into, well, search engines. This FWSE report is for the week beginning December 24th and ending December 30th. Since this week included Christmas, you might expect to see some festive searches. Unfortunately, you’re completely wrong. Let’s begin…
1. yo gi oh - Yo-Gi-Oh? I love that guy. He’s smarter than the average King of Games.
2. the world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. it’s a very mean and nasty place - Thank you, Tebor. The Rocky Balboa quote in your signature on the forums has lured several visitors to the site.
3. preteens fucking - On Christmas? ON CHRISTMAS!? I hope you die for this.
4. jill valentine hentai - I have a better idea:
5. boys play with my little ponies gay - It’s not necessarily gay, but it certainly ain’t healthy. If you disagree, here’s a suggestion: take that fucking power crystal off your neck, because no one wants to hear your pseudo-intellectual New Age bullsit.
6. fucking games - There’s always Sextris.
7. girls fucking whit hamsters - I thought only Richard Gere did that. And there’s a definite typo there; it’s either supposed to be with hamsters or white hamsters. My guess is white because the kids these days all say wit instead of with.
This FWSE has ended. Go in peace to love and serve pop culture.
Reply to this post
You must be logged in to post a comment.