It’s time once again for Fun With Search Engines, the weekly segment where I take a look at some of the keywords that visitors to my site typed into search engines. This FWSE report is for the week beginning May 28th and ending June 3rd. As always, these are all real searches.
1. retsu rape birdie - As if the hentai searches weren’t gay enough, now I have to deal with yaoi searches. This is fucking fantastic.
2. canadian kids show with lockers and slime - What is You Can’t Do That On Television. I’ll take Potent Potables for $2000, Alex.
3. how the fuck do you beat vega in street fighter 2 - Suck less?
4. mortal combat LP-HK-HP-BLK-HK- - First of all, the games are called Mortal Kombat. Secondly, after a quick search of both parts my Mortal Kombat Fatality Extravaganza as well as Google, Yahoo, and MSN, no such move seems to exist in any Mortal Kombat game. Perhaps it’s a combo of some sort, but it seems to be undocumented. Or perhaps whoever typed it doesn’t know shit about Mortal “Combat”.
5. kristin cavalleri sexy pictures - Here’s one:
6. pop culture +1986 - Dammit, I hate pop culture. And I *especially* hate 1986 pop culture. Hey wait a second, no I don’t.
7. motorcycle noises made with mouth - I wish I was making this up, but someone actually took time out their day to fucking search for motorcycles noises made with mouth. Sigh. And to make matters worse, I’m currently one of the Top 10 results on Yahoo for this dumbass search.
This concludes Fun With Search Engines #70. Tune in next week when my faith in humanity will sink to new lows as I weed through all the hentai searches in a futile attempt to put together a decent FWSE.
Reply to this post
You must be logged in to post a comment.