Now it’s time for Fun With Search Engines, the (weekly?) site report where I review some of the keywords that visitors to SydLexia.com typed into Google and whatnot. This FWSE covers the week beginning February 18th and ending February 24th. And here it comes…
1. is it true that michael jackson rapes little kids - It’s hard to say. In the eyes of the law, it is untrue. Michael Jackson certainly seems to enjoy hanging out with young boys, but no hard evidence exists that demonstrates the King of Pop has ever raped, molested, or otherwise violated any of those children. There are three main camps in the Michael Jackson debate. First, there’s the group of people who believe he’s guilty despite his acquittals. Then there’s his devoted fans who refuse to entertain any thought that he might be guilty despite the fact that he’s been accused several times. Finally, there’s the people who are completely sick of hearing about what Michael Jackson may or may not have done to one or more little boys and simply don’t care about it anymore; I belong to that group.
2. nes game cats - That’s not a lot to go on, but could it possibly be Rockin’ Kats, the 1991 cult classic from Atlus? For anyone unfamiliar with the game, it’s the story of a jazz-loving cat and his incredibly useful boxing glove gun:
3. how to make a fatality - Well, you could shoot someone in the face. Or you could drive your car through a crowded farmer’s market. Wait, is this a Mortal Kombat question?
4. fuck shorts - I concur, shorts are stupid. Guys should wear long pants at all times. Girls shouldn’t wear shorts either; skirts all the way.
5. mystery house adventure game - Hey, I’ve played the game. My Mystery House experience can been viewed HERE. Incidentally, it also serves as a convoluted walkthrough of the game.
6. monsters fucking girls - What type of monsters are we talking about here? The kind that have enough to tentacles to penetrate every opening on the human body, or the Adolf Hitler kind?
7. download mugen chars - I still haven’t tried MUGEN, but it looks damn cool Then again, I think Super Cosplay Ultra War is cool.
Well, that makes three weeks in a row. Now leave me alone.
This FWSE has ended. Go in peace to love and serve pop culture.