It’s time once again for Fun With Search Engines, the recurring feature where I review some of the keywords that random visitors to my site typed into search engines. This FWSE report is for the week of May 7th - May 13th. Ready? Here we go…
1. vomit - Some people have used the word ‘vomit’ in regards to my site’s color scheme and what it makes them want to do. May they die one thousand deaths.
2. fucking cool - It’s pretty fucking cool that someone found my site by searching for ‘fucking cool’. You may also find it ironic, depending on your opinion of the site.
3. mortal combat fatality screenshot - Oh my god, dude. 1992 has been trying to reach you all week. He told me to tell you that the game is called Mortal Kombat, with a fucking K. He also told me to kick you in the balls, but I think that’s a little extreme.
4. need help solving case 5 on dick tracy for nintendo - No, what you *need* to do is stop playing Dick Tracy… BECAUSE IT SUCKS!
5. slogan monster shoot game - That’s one of my favorite games of all-time. At least it might be if I had any idea what the fuck you were talking about.
6. kristin cavalleri nude - Bring it on.
7. how to euthanize your cat - Let’s see if it’s still funny…
Yeah, I guess it is. And with that stock image, Fun With Search Engines #68 draws to a close. Tune in next week for something or other.