Hi there. It’s Cinco de Mayo, so if you like that shit then have a good one. Also, it’s time once again for Fun With Search Engines, the weekly segment where I look at the some the keywords that visitors to my site typed into various search engines. This FWSE report is for the week of April 23rd through the April 29th. Here it comes…
1. ralston cereals - As I believe I mentioned in my article on Batman Cereal, Chex was the only edible cereal that Ralston ever made. I don’t know why you’d search for information on Ralston cereals, but if you do, my site is currently listed higher on Yahoo than Ralston’s official site.
2. two in the pink one in the stink - That’s fantastic. Is that really the type of audience that I cater to? Hmm, I suppose it is.
3. a series of unfourtunate events - That’s the answer I give when people ask me why the fuck Nintendo’s upcoming console has been renamed the Wii. By answering with a pop culture reference, I am usually able to distract the both of us from the fact that Wii is an incredibly shitty name, if only for a few seconds.
4. magical syd - That sounds like it could have been the title of a Taito platform game. In any case, don’t ever call me Magical Syd because it also sounds gay. This means you, Spanky McCracken.
5. fast show characters - What, like Sonic X or something? Seriously, I have no fucking idea what this means.
6. kristin cavalleri naked pictures - You might as well be searching for the Holy Grail or Santa’s workshop.
7. dragonball had been fuck - I don’t think that’s a complete thought, and I don’t want to see that thought through to any of its logical conclusions, most of which involve Bulma.
Clean out your desk. You’re done here.