So I am back once again with yet another installment of Fun With Search Engines. This, the 35th episode, will cover the week from September 18th - 24th. For readers unfamiliar with FWSE, it is a weekly report where I review some of the keywords that visitors to my site typed into search engines. What, you thought that information was private? Fuck no! So if your IP is 126.96.36.199, I’d just like everyone to know that you were searching for Blaze Fielding hentai, you fucking jackass. And now, on with the show:
1. the real rob zombie - The “real” Rob Zombie, what the fuck does that mean? He’s not Eminem, motherfucker.
2. prehistoric cavemen - Isn’t this phrase sort of redundant? There are no posthistoric cavemen, are there? Ted Nugent does *not* count.
3. 20 best nes games - Well, here’s the exact opposite of that. So if you want to play one of the absolute best NES games out there, you simply have to figure out what game is the total opposite of Friday the 13th. Sunday Funday, maybe? Wait, that’s not any good either.
4. hey hey ho lyrics - That could be anything, you stupid fuck. There’s only about A BILLION FUCKING SONGS that use hey and ho as lyrics, the most famous one being The Ramones’ Blitzkrieg Bop. Hey! Ho! Let’s move on!
5. dominatrixes in massachusetts - Dear God… I had blocked this search out my head after FWSE #17 and now it’s back. Fan-fucking-tastic!
6. longest video on mtv - The longest video ever to run on MTV is called “Total Shit”. It started running sometime before the year 2000 and it hasn’t ended yet.
7. mortal kombat whomp ‘em - Hmmm… A Soaring Eagle/Nightwolf comparison might be a worthwhile endeavor, but I’m not up for it right now.
Well, that’s that. See you next week, unless I don’t.