"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Boast about your random video game achievements here

Reply to topic
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Feb 27 2015 04:01 pm Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:
Finally have all of the exotics weapons available in Destiny. The only items I am missing now are two helmets. The Skull of Dire Ahamkara for my Warlock and Mask of the Third Man for my Hunter. After that I won't have much left to do except max out my grimoire score, which is currently at 2705. I guess I should play more PVP, as most of my missing points are from lack of Crucible.

Do you play on PS4,PS3 or Xbox-One? I have a Hunter/Titan/Warlock all lvl 29ish PS4. Haven't played much since the DLC came out but would be fun to actually play with someone. It's a fun game but very broken. Currently my titan is the only one that has gone through the DLC missions and eligible for the new content.

PS4/PS3/Vita: ProbableMuppet
Xbox One/360: Probable Muppet
Wii/Wii U/3DS: Probable_Muppet
@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: Feb 27 2015 04:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I currently play on the 360 since most of my friends are playing there. Will upgrade to the One when the majority of my buddies start to. I have no interest in the PS4 exclusives except for the Hawkmoon. One of my friends got Destiny on the PS4 because he wanted the exclusives and now he is stuck playing with a bunch of kids. The biggest downside of playing on the 360 is the abysmal loading times for the menu while in the middle of raiding or in the crucible. It makes it a pain in the ass to pop an ammo synth of change weapons/gear.

Also, some of the recent patches have made some good improvements to the game. The crucible is more balanced as a result and they also fixed the heavy ammo loss on death glitch and made shotguns beastly in PVE.

I still enjoy doing the Vault of Glass raid. Crota's End I only did to get up to level 32 and I am disappointed in the laziness of them making the enemies lvl 33 on hard mode instead of adding interesting mechanics. I am glad they delayed the next expansion and hope that they deliver some good content. They have been on a roll with good changes as of late.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Feb 27 2015 06:29 pm Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:
I currently play on the 360 since most of my friends are playing there. Will upgrade to the One when the majority of my buddies start to. I have no interest in the PS4 exclusives except for the Hawkmoon. One of my friends got Destiny on the PS4 because he wanted the exclusives and now he is stuck playing with a bunch of kids. The biggest downside of playing on the 360 is the abysmal loading times for the menu while in the middle of raiding or in the crucible. It makes it a pain in the ass to pop an ammo synth of change weapons/gear.

Also, some of the recent patches have made some good improvements to the game. The crucible is more balanced as a result and they also fixed the heavy ammo loss on death glitch and made shotguns beastly in PVE.

I still enjoy doing the Vault of Glass raid. Crota's End I only did to get up to level 32 and I am disappointed in the laziness of them making the enemies lvl 33 on hard mode instead of adding interesting mechanics. I am glad they delayed the next expansion and hope that they deliver some good content. They have been on a roll with good changes as of late.

I'm willing to bet the load times are just as bad on all platforms, they are like 30-45 seconds long on the PS4, this is actually against quality assurance policies in place at both Sony and Microsoft (15 seconds max load times allowed is the current standard) they get around this with pseudo activity and animations.

Destiny is pretty poorly implemented in general. First off the lack of "quality of life" features such as inventory management between characters and the UI in general is annoying to say the least (especially due to the loading times).

Bungie when they created Halo came up with a design philosophy "30 seconds of fun over and over again". This applies to both Halo and Destiny in my opinion. I have no issue with running strikes over and over again as they are fun as hell and eventually it comes down to having fun getting more kills Etc over the other people or straight up out maneuvering other players and mobs to get through them quick as hell. However, Destiny crippled itself trying to MMO a game that they stated would have 10 years of content. As a result they mixed that 30 seconds of fun with a massive RNG grind fest that brick walls you and gates you in ridiculous ways (IE Xur) I played the hell out of the game when it came out and was really looking forward to the expansion (I bought the Ghost Edition).

I was quite disappointed when it came out. Very little content and what the fuck were they thinking when they changed it so you had to break exotics to upgrade exotics? Are they trying to inflate the time/grind fest even further in hopes of that "ten year plan"? Has that changed? The exotics upgrade issue was the last straw for me and I stopped playing. Just felt like the game was exploitative at that point...

Also, I have little interest in raiding. Like your PS4 friend, I'm not going to be hooking up via mic with annoying kids for VoG or Crota raids. Why is there not a matchmaking system in place for raids, as I would have no issue dealing with other players on a limited basis but don't want to be forced into friending people to raid...
@om*d
PostPosted: Feb 27 2015 07:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The menu load time is what I meant, and on PS4 and One it is almost instant from what I have seen.

Inventory management is still problematic as far as not being able to put items exactly where you want in your inventory. They did just release and update that allows you to transfer items from characters to the vault (using the phone app or on bungie.net) and vice versa which eliminates the need to switch characters, go to the tower, go to the vault, switch characters.... etc. Now you just select the character in the app with the item you want, move it to the vault, then switch over to the character (in app) that you want the item on and move from vault to that character. You can do it while playing and the item shows up in your inventory like a loot drop. You can also select exact amounts of materials for transfer using the app method. It really is a massive improvement.

I agree that a matchmaking option would be great for all events in the game. I sometimes go to LFG sites in order to fill in open slots on my fireteam for raids. Luckily, I can solo the entire normal mode Crota raid and 75 percent of hard mode so I really only have to resort to using those sites for VoG. In the latest update they did include matchmaking for the weekly heroic strikes, which is great. It would be cool if they did it for Nightfalls as well, but I am not holding out hope. Once again, I am lucky in that I can usually solo the nightfall/weekly unless it is the new Omnigul one with no burn.

Apparently Bunige has learned their lesson in regards to the exotics issue and in future expansions we will not be required to relevel our gear. Might still have to use exotic shards and a shitload of glimmer to be able to upgrade them and then another exotic shard to finish it(this is my own theory), but we will have to wait and see on that. Wouldn't put it past them, though.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Feb 27 2015 09:05 pm Reply with quote Back to top

NIce to know that they implemented the mobile app inventory system, that is a big plus, also the weekly heroic strike matchmaking. But meh, why not nightfall?

Question though, what lvl/light lvl are you at being capable of soloing the Crota raid? I can solo most heroic/nightfall strikes but damn, you can actually solo the new raid? This is surprising to me as VoG is impossible to solo.

Also, Omnigul is intensely fun.
@om*d
PostPosted: Feb 28 2015 02:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

All of my characters are level 32. I had pretty good luck combined with some aggressive running of the CE raid and Eris bounties to guarantee I got the radiant shards I needed as fast as possible. Most of the people I play with that are not yet level 32 are 31's just in need of radiant shards.

I could probably solo hard mode on Crota (the boss fight) as well, but it would require perfection and a good dose of luck that nothing gets glitchy or laggy. I also can solo VoG up to the Gatekeepers, but it requires a glitch that enables me to open the door to the vault solo. I know some people have done the Vault with only 2 in the fireteam, but that requires some random luck with the teleports on Atheon, as most of the time you will wipe if there are less than 3 people teleported. I suppose having a sunsinger warlock that can self-res would be helpful there. I might give it a try at some point just for the challenge. Doing that is much more of a challenge than Crota's End, which is devoid of any real interesting boss fights.

As for Crota's End normal, and being able to solo it... At the Abyss (first section) you just have to activate a plate to materialize a bridge and wait, no need to kill anything. At the bridge/totems after that, just get across (need to kill swordbearer and have sword on) and kill some acolytes until the ogres spawn. Kill the two ogres, complete. Kill two shriekers in the next hallway, very simple. The deathsinger after that is a bit more challenging as it is timed, but only requires you to kill two wizards and two shriekers before killing the deathsinger. Then you just mop up the mobs of knights and acolytes for a few minutes until the rewards pop and then you only have Crota left.At level 32 on normal mode, Crota goes down in two swords (meaning two sword runs, not two sword hits). I suppose me having maxed Gjallarhorns on all of my characters makes it easier for me than most. A good solar sniper is also useful for the wizards in the deathsinger phase. For everything else I use either the Fatebringer (VoG handcannon), Timur's Lash (Iron Banner HC) or Word of Crota (CE HC). Once you get the mechanics of the encounters down it becomes quite easy. I am at the point where doing it is very casual and kind of relaxing.

Bungie changed the drop rates for raid gear/weapons for Crota's End. You can get a raid helmet from the normal mode raid, only from beating Crota. The primary weapons from hard mode seem easy to get as well. I have multiples of every single one of them.

My favorite way to deal with Omnigul is to use my defender titan with Helm of Saint-14 equipped. I jump up on the platform, pop the bubble and she moves through it and gets blinded. I then move back a bit and unload the Gjallarhorn on that poor wizard. They had a triple burn nightfall on Omnigul a few weeks ago and she was dead in less than 5 seconds, lol.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Feb 28 2015 02:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:
All of my characters are level 32. I had pretty good luck combined with some aggressive running of the CE raid and Eris bounties to guarantee I got the radiant shards I needed as fast as possible. Most of the people I play with that are not yet level 32 are 31's just in need of radiant shards.

I could probably solo hard mode on Crota (the boss fight) as well, but it would require perfection and a good dose of luck that nothing gets glitchy or laggy. I also can solo VoG up to the Gatekeepers, but it requires a glitch that enables me to open the door to the vault solo. I know some people have done the Vault with only 2 in the fireteam, but that requires some random luck with the teleports on Atheon, as most of the time you will wipe if there are less than 3 people teleported. I suppose having a sunsinger warlock that can self-res would be helpful there. I might give it a try at some point just for the challenge. Doing that is much more of a challenge than Crota's End, which is devoid of any real interesting boss fights.

As for Crota's End normal, and being able to solo it... At the Abyss (first section) you just have to activate a plate to materialize a bridge and wait, no need to kill anything. At the bridge/totems after that, just get across (need to kill swordbearer and have sword on) and kill some acolytes until the ogres spawn. Kill the two ogres, complete. Kill two shriekers in the next hallway, very simple. The deathsinger after that is a bit more challenging as it is timed, but only requires you to kill two wizards and two shriekers before killing the deathsinger. Then you just mop up the mobs of knights and acolytes for a few minutes until the rewards pop and then you only have Crota left.At level 32 on normal mode, Crota goes down in two swords (meaning two sword runs, not two sword hits). I suppose me having maxed Gjallarhorns on all of my characters makes it easier for me than most. A good solar sniper is also useful for the wizards in the deathsinger phase. For everything else I use either the Fatebringer (VoG handcannon), Timur's Lash (Iron Banner HC) or Word of Crota (CE HC). Once you get the mechanics of the encounters down it becomes quite easy. I am at the point where doing it is very casual and kind of relaxing.

Bungie changed the drop rates for raid gear/weapons for Crota's End. You can get a raid helmet from the normal mode raid, only from beating Crota. The primary weapons from hard mode seem easy to get as well. I have multiples of every single one of them.

My favorite way to deal with Omnigul is to use my defender titan with Helm of Saint-14 equipped. I jump up on the platform, pop the bubble and she moves through it and gets blinded. I then move back a bit and unload the Gjallarhorn on that poor wizard. They had a triple burn nightfall on Omnigul a few weeks ago and she was dead in less than 5 seconds, lol.

Interesting. I am still apprehensive about raiding though. Sucks because I have tons of shards sitting around for the new gear I might acquire. Meh, maybe I should just give it a go...
@om*d
PostPosted: Feb 28 2015 04:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

It can suck raiding with random people but using lfg sites or fireteams on reddit can get you some decent people. I have a circle of friends who are pretty chill that I have acquired through lfg sites and we regularly raid and do other activities and I can now avoid randoms for the most part. There will always be shitheads out there, you just have to weed them out as they come up.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Feb 28 2015 05:03 pm Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:
It can suck raiding with random people but using lfg sites or fireteams on reddit can get you some decent people. I have a circle of friends who are pretty chill that I have acquired through lfg sites and we regularly raid and do other activities and I can now avoid randoms for the most part. There will always be shitheads out there, you just have to weed them out as they come up.

Problem with me is I tend to "weed out" those sorts of people aggressively. In general I'm pretty chill as well, but I have my boundaries and when someone crosses the line I draw with ignorance/stupidity or ego, consequently I will do my best to tear them down. This is the reason why I avoid multiplayer for the most part, I try to be patient in all multiplayer games. I don't care if someone plays poorly, it's more about their attitude towards others or an inflated ego and them talking shit to people over playing a fucking game perceiving superiority/elitism over others that is what pisses me off and really gets me going...

In my experience, the Destiny community is quite problematic in this sense...

Maybe I should just learn to be more patient. But previous situations with stuff like this in MMOs like WoW have perhaps jaded my expectations with multiplayer.
@om*d
PostPosted: Feb 28 2015 06:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I am the same way in dealing with the sorts of people you have mentioned. It could also be the difference in platforms. I feel like the PSN has more shitty people and punk kids than LIVE at this point.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Feb 28 2015 07:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:
I am the same way in dealing with the sorts of people you have mentioned. It could also be the difference in platforms. I feel like the PSN has more shitty people and punk kids than LIVE at this point.

Not too sure about it being a platform issue but maybe it is, recently playing Sunset Overdrive multiplayer on X-Box One I have encountered a number of individuals that have only added to my antisocial attitude concerning multiplayer gaming.

To be honest I am pretty damn good at this game for whatever reason and people started to friend me after games due to this. Some of these people are just normal. Most not so much...

Went into one match where some guys' kid was screaming at him to stop playing games as he was hungry. Apparently some people don't know when to turn their mic off let alone get off the game to feed their damn kids. In situations like this I can't help myself and go a bit nuts on this sort of asshole...

Then on the other end of the spectrum you have some like 12 year old Australian kid begging for attention on mic.

"Hey can anybody hear me?"

"Hello"

"Hello?"

Maybe I'm a sucker but partly I just want the kid to shut the fuck up so I turn my mic on and respond.

"Yes, I can hear you. What's up?"

Big mistake. On top of claiming to be the top Assassins Creed: Unity player worldwide, he would constantly message/invite spam me and I ended up eventually having to block him.

Then there was this creepy dude that I met in some random match that literally sent invites and shit every other minute. Had to block him too...

Don't know what it is about me but I have some bad experiences with online gaming, it is not platform related. I'm either naive or a magnet for weirdos.

Also, how do you glitch the VoG door? 😄

-----------------

To stop derailing this thread. I just beat X-Com: Enemy Within. Great game if you have the patience for it. It has a high learning curve and becomes quite brutal multiple times throughout the game, but dammit it is one of the best games I have ever played. It's straight up combinatorics. Impossible mode is next...
@om*d
PostPosted: Mar 01 2015 11:25 am Reply with quote Back to top

Probable Muppet wrote:
Also, how do you glitch the VoG door?

As soon as you load up the VoG, hop on your sparrow and go to the right, through the stone entrance towards Campus 9. When Campus 9 area name shows up on screen, just stop and wait for about 1 min 45 sec - 1 min 50 sec and then immediately head back to the Vault. When you re-enter the Waking Ruins you should hear the sound of the door opening. That will let you know it has worked. The spire will be formed and you just let the door fully open and go in. It is extremely easy to do. You can grab the first materials chest in the Trials of Kabr. Good luck trying to solo the confluxes though!

If this is too confusing of an explanation you can find videos on YouTube. Just search for "open Vault of Glass solo" or something similar.

thenose_knows
PostPosted: Mar 01 2015 08:57 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Over 100 playthroughs of Metal Gear Solid 3. That shit's like clockwork now. This was Snake Eater, too. When I bought the HD Collection with the Subsistence camera, it just got easier.
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Mar 02 2015 08:17 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Did VoG for the first time today. Got pretty lucky with drops. Got like 6 shards, a Praedyth's Revenge (meh), a Chatterwhite, a Light of The Great Prism and a Monte Carlo and Damn that is a sexy gun...
@om*d
PostPosted: Mar 02 2015 09:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Praedyth's Revenge is a damn good sniper. Very stable with a good clip. Great for void burn nightfalls/ weeklies and taking out oracles in the VoG.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Mar 07 2015 09:37 am Reply with quote Back to top

Well, got pretty lucky with Xur this weekend. First off thanks for the Icebreaker, this sniper rifle is broken.

Got an exotic upgrade on my Helm of Inmost light which in my opinion is a Striker Titan's best armor piece by far as well as an exotic upgrade on on the Mida Multi Tool, a very underrated gun I would say:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipPN4I96P8o

Still love my fully upgraded Monte Carlo too though, sure it has little to no impact, but pretty much kicks ass, even over a Hard Light:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5vWI-7po3UQ

Just nope, Monte Carlo is a gun that is made for precision kills. Just hit those heads and aim for those belly buttons....

Also rolled an exotic chest piece engram for my 29 warlock with a Starfire Protocol. Thank you very much for all of those fusion grenades. They just wreck shit. Also, truckloads of int.

Still a bit torn. I have noticed a huge difference when playing my warlock over my titan. I have invested more shards into my titan and she is well on her way to 31 light lvl. However, I severely outplay people on my 29 warlock that are often one or two light levels above me. One recent Vangaurd Roc strike I had some 200 kills as a lvl 29 compared to a lvl 31 and 30 with 50ish kills. What to do, should I just shard my Titan and push my warlock to a higher light level or do the same with my hunter?

Maybe I should just be patient and play all three classes, but damn I love my warlock...

Just love my auto and scout rifles. Using my Another NITC while upgrading my Icebreaker. That range...
@om*d
PostPosted: Mar 07 2015 01:13 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The warlock has the best melee in the game, and fusion grenades are IMO the best grenades. If you really want to have fun with those grenades, try to get a Heart of the Praxic Fire. I can activate radiance and get 11 grenades. It is truly a wonderful thing.

Also, you getting more kills has nothing to do with one class being better than another. I regularly get more kills than most people I play with no matter what class I am using. It's all about how you play and what you know about your characters abilities. If you have any more strange coins available I highly recommend picking up the Helm of Saint-14 while it is available from Xur. It is the best defender helm and it blinds any enemies who come into your bubble and enables you to be in the action almost constantly. That Helm of Inmost light, though... fuck yeah. Nothing is quite as fun as superman slamming from across the map.

Another NITC is a great scout rifle. I was lucky to get one with with field scout and firefly. The impact is amazing for a scout. I have a Badger CCL which is almost identical except it has a little bit higher impact.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Mar 07 2015 03:38 pm Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:
The warlock has the best melee in the game, and fusion grenades are IMO the best grenades. If you really want to have fun with those grenades, try to get a Heart of the Praxic Fire. I can activate radiance and get 11 grenades. It is truly a wonderful thing.

Also, you getting more kills has nothing to do with one class being better than another. I regularly get more kills than most people I play with no matter what class I am using. It's all about how you play and what you know about your characters abilities. If you have any more strange coins available I highly recommend picking up the Helm of Saint-14 while it is available from Xur. It is the best defender helm and it blinds any enemies who come into your bubble and enables you to be in the action almost constantly. That Helm of Inmost light, though... fuck yeah. Nothing is quite as fun as superman slamming from across the map.

Another NITC is a great scout rifle. I was lucky to get one with with field scout and firefly. The impact is amazing for a scout. I have a Badger CCL which is almost identical except it has a little bit higher impact.

Yeah I don't know, I go through phases, sometimes I'm better with my Titan sometimes with my Warlock, maybe I am being presumptuous. I just really have more fun with the warlock I guess...

I do have a Heart of Praxis Fire, it's an old one though, waiting on an upgrade for it. As for the Saint-14', IDK, I really dislike the Defender play style, I see their worth just prefer strikers. However, I am stubborn and that helm might change my mind. =)

I still don't have a Suros or a Gjallarhorn either. Really want those bad.

I'll try to go for the Saint-14, only have 5 strange coins left though, I'm going to burn myself out playing for it lol...
@om*d
PostPosted: Mar 07 2015 06:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I used to hate playing defender titan before Helm of Saint-14. It really does make that class great. I play more defender than striker since I have gotten it. I won't go into nightfalls, weeklies or raids with striker at all anymore.

As for the Suros, it was a great gun but the most recent patch nerfed auto rifles so it isn't quite the headshot machine it was before, sadly. One of my gaming buddies got his first Gjallarhorn the other day and he has been playing since the game was released. It sounded like he had an orgasm when he got it, lol. I'm just a lucky bastard though, as I have 3 of them. My advice for getting one is to hit up every exotic opportunity possible. 3 nightfalls a week, gorgon's labyrinth exotic chest, Atheon, Ir-Yut and Crota. It'll come eventually. I should note that two of mine came from legendary heavy engrams that dropped while on patrols.

Getting the thread back on track, I finally got the Crota raid sparrow today, so that's cool.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Mar 07 2015 09:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:
I should note that two of mine came from legendary heavy engrams that dropped while on patrols.

Gods damn you! You dirty SOB. =)

I have been farming Moon loops for like at the least like 700 helium over the last week and have only gotten like maybe shard at most.

Where are those God damn ship blueprints from chest runs and dregs that drop Gjahallahorns on patrols lol. Damn you RNG gods...

Also getting tired of getting Energy over shards. I have like 45 energy yet am badly in need of more shards.
Ross Rifle
Title: Rock N Roll God
PostPosted: Mar 08 2015 02:48 am Reply with quote Back to top

*cough* I've beat LEGO Batman 2 and 3 100% *shrug*

Does anybody here have a Ross Rifle?
www.thetwowordsmusic.com
www.myspace.com/rossrifle

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
@om*d
PostPosted: Mar 08 2015 03:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Probable Muppet wrote:
@om*d wrote:
I should note that two of mine came from legendary heavy engrams that dropped while on patrols.

Gods damn you! You dirty SOB. =)

I have been farming Moon loops for like at the least like 700 helium over the last week and have only gotten like maybe shard at most.

Where are those God damn ship blueprints from chest runs and dregs that drop Gjahallahorns on patrols lol. Damn you RNG gods...

Also getting tired of getting Energy over shards. I have like 45 energy yet am badly in need of more shards.

Mars. Get your ass to Mars. That's where I get the most legendaries, shards and strange coins from chest runs. Scablands loop is good. Hollows is where I got my legendaries that turned into Gjallarhorns.

If you want more shards, try farming public events. you get a daily package at the postmaster for your first public event of the day (one per character) and you have a chance to get a shard, energy or strange coin from completing an event. http://destinypublicevents.com/ is a great tool for farming public events. Most events happen within 5 minutes of the time posted. The only other advice I have for gathering ascendant shards is to run the VoG raid on hard. Double the loot drops, except for the chests. Oh, almost forgot... you can also buy legendary gear from vendors if you have the marks to spend and break it down for shards.

Preng
Title: All right, that's cool!
PostPosted: Mar 08 2015 03:45 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Just completed all of the feats/achievements in Shovel Knight. Most are pretty basic but the no relic run and speed run were enjoyable. I can't praise this game enough, and I'll probably be revisiting it sooner than later since the Plague Knight DLC should be releasing relatively soon.
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Mar 08 2015 05:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Preng wrote:
Just completed all of the feats/achievements in Shovel Knight. Most are pretty basic but the no relic run and speed run were enjoyable. I can't praise this game enough, and I'll probably be revisiting it sooner than later since the Plague Knight DLC should be releasing relatively soon.

Have you seen this?

View on YouTube

Not much to that teaser but Battletoads and Shovel Knight. =), unfortunately Xbox-One/Windows 10 exclusive so far...

Sonya gets a Kratos, I'm so sick of Kratos.
Preng
Title: All right, that's cool!
PostPosted: Mar 08 2015 09:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I'm assuming these are going to be featured as random overworld battles? I won't be too bummed out about not having these, it doesn't appear to be significant content.
Reply to topic

Jump to: