Mickey Mouse
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Sep 29 2005 05:57 pm Reply with quote Back to top

So here's a question that has plagued mankind for decades: who was better, Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny?

I gotta back Bugs on this one and I don't think it's even close. When he came onto the scene, Bugs Bunny was subversive: he was clever, he was rude, and he occasionally crossdressed. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse just sat around smiling and laughing and being lame. There is not a single Mickey Mouse cartoon where Mickey does anything even remotely cool or funny. He was good when he playing a role, like Bob Cratchit or The Sorceror's Apprentice, but he was just hanging out with Goofy and Pluto, he fucking sucked.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
B.B.King
Title: Total Fucking Loser
PostPosted: Sep 29 2005 06:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

micky mouse was all like
"whee im fucking BORING"
Bugs bunny was like
"BITCH,DONT EVEN BLINK BECAUSE YOU MIGHT MISS A BITCH ASS REDNECK GETTING SHOT IN THE MUTHA FUKIN FACE,YA HEAR?"

I am a worthless piece of crap.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Darklire
Title: I get a Title?
PostPosted: Oct 14 2005 06:03 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Do you really even need to ask? That would be like comparing beer to water. Kennedy to Clinton. Nuclear Energy to Solar Power.

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Oct 15 2005 05:00 am Reply with quote Back to top

Now with WB's Loonatics Unleashed! Bugs is even more Xtreme.
Have you seen this crap? It reminds me a good bit of Disney's Mighty Ducks cartoon. Plus wouldn't that "bind the ears so it looks like a hair style" hurt a lot? I'm referring to the Xtreme Lola in that show as well as Usagi Yojimbo.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Oct 15 2005 10:22 am Reply with quote Back to top

lordsathien wrote:
Now with WB's Loonatics Unleashed! Bugs is even more Xtreme.
Have you seen this crap?

I thought I heard that after the initial backlash, WB changed the storyline so that they're futuristic descendants of their classic characters and not just trendy new versions of them.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Darklire
Title: I get a Title?
PostPosted: Oct 16 2005 12:33 pm Reply with quote Back to top

It would still suck. Use the old shows. I loved them, and the new kids need to ahev a little insanity without reason in their blood. Droopy the Dog shows you can be cool without ADD.

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Rycona
Title: The Maestro
PostPosted: Nov 02 2005 03:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I just voted and saw that somebody voted for Mickey Mouse, and yet there is no one taking claim via messages. I sense justified shame. Mwahaha.

RIP Hacker.

Reply to topic

Jump to: