[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
I have to rape someone.

Reply to topic
anorexorcist
Title: Polar Bear
PostPosted: Dec 01 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

You heard me, I have to rape somebody.

We are reading this book and must give a large presentation and we are video taping major scenes and one is a rape scene. I have facial hair and look older, therefore I get to me the rapist, sweet.

I don't really want to because I don't want that stigma attached to me but I guess I will, it will be interesting to see what exactly the scene will be like, at least the girl I'm raping is pretty good looking...that would sound terrible out of context.

Lawyers, Guns and Money

GPFontaine
PostPosted: Dec 01 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quote Back to top

anorexorcist wrote:

We are reading this book and must give a large presentation and we are video taping major scenes and one is a rape scene. I have facial hair and look older, therefore I get to me the rapist, sweet.

I don't really want to because I don't want that stigma attached to me but I guess I will, it will be interesting to see what exactly the scene will be like, at least the girl I'm raping is pretty good looking...that would sound terrible out of context.

This is a horrible idea.

I would avoid being a part of this project. Nothing good can come from pretending to be a rapist.

anorexorcist
PostPosted: Dec 01 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Who's pretending?This Is A Joke

Lawyers, Guns and Money

Blackout
Title: Captain Oblivious
PostPosted: Dec 01 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Take her out to dinner after the presentation to make up for the uncomfortable scene you both had to shoot.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Dec 01 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Take her out to dinner after the presentation to make up for the uncomfortable scene you both had to shoot and then force sex on her with violence.
Lottel
Title: of the Eternal BWOG
PostPosted: Dec 01 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Probable Muppet wrote:
Take her out to dinner after the presentation to make up for the uncomfortable scene you both had to shoot and then force sex on her with violence.

Then you can just say she got too caught up in the role and got reality and the movie mixed up!

Or rape her (or others) ahead of time and if caught just scream "METHOD ACTING! METHOD ACTING!" (or just tell them the internet told you to do it.)

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Dec 01 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Or rape her, then when you are finished, jump up and yell, "Acting!" in your best Jon Lovitz impersonation.
Hacker
Banned
PostPosted: Dec 01 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

hey get to know her before you rape her then she will be more comfortabl

Lottel
Title: of the Eternal BWOG
PostPosted: Dec 01 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quote Back to top

hacker wrote:

hacker, that is the worst advice for a rapist I have heard. Come on, it's like you aren't even trying.

Mr. Bomberman
2009 Forum Champion
Title: (still) token black.
PostPosted: Dec 02 2008 12:02 am Reply with quote Back to top

Best topic ever.

Xbox Live: HazNobody, pronounced "HAz". | Haven't went to IRC yet? Go! #sydlexia @ DALnet. | Y'all should play some Super Robot Wars J (hey that rhymes!) | yeah I'm back who gives a shit

anorexorcist
PostPosted: Dec 02 2008 12:08 am Reply with quote Back to top

Lottel wrote:
hacker wrote:

hacker, that is the worst advice for a rapist I have heard. Come on, it's like you aren't even trying.

That's retarted, if I get to know her I'll see her as a person and have trouble going through with it.

Lawyers, Guns and Money

Rycona
Title: The Maestro
PostPosted: Dec 02 2008 12:17 am Reply with quote Back to top

anorexorcist wrote:
Lottel wrote:
hacker wrote:

That's retarted, if I get to know her I'll see her as a person and have trouble going through with it.

Better for her to remain an object and maintain that general rapability that men like in all their one-take rapes. Bell

RIP Hacker.

Blackout
Title: Captain Oblivious
PostPosted: Dec 02 2008 01:12 am Reply with quote Back to top

You bastards I was suggesting he take her out to dinner in all seriousness, not so you could all make rape jokes. Mad Razz

FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Dec 02 2008 02:22 am Reply with quote Back to top

Douche McCallister
Title: DOO-SHAY
PostPosted: Dec 02 2008 03:17 am Reply with quote Back to top

GPFontaine wrote:
anorexorcist wrote:

This is a horrible idea.

I would avoid being a part of this project. Nothing good can come from pretending to be a rapist.

They are just filming a scene from a book. I would do it but that's just because the videos we made for highschool were fucking hilarious. You could easily turn this (most likely very dark moment) into a comedy gem laughed about for years between your friends. Does it have to be verbatim or can you tweak it a little bit? If it has to be Verbatim then yea, I wouldn't want to be the raper.

sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
Title: ( ͡� &#8
PostPosted: Dec 02 2008 03:33 am Reply with quote Back to top

I would pay good money to watch a panda rape a girl.

Shake it, Quake it, Space Kaboom.

Douche McCallister
Title: DOO-SHAY
PostPosted: Dec 02 2008 03:42 am Reply with quote Back to top

Well we have our illegal donkey shows and canada has their Panda shows.

Adrenaline
Title: Local Canadian!
PostPosted: Dec 02 2008 07:53 am Reply with quote Back to top

This thread is so awesome...

GPFontaine
PostPosted: Dec 02 2008 08:26 am Reply with quote Back to top

Douche McCallister wrote:
GPFontaine wrote:
anorexorcist wrote:

This is a horrible idea.

They are just filming a scene from a book. I would do it but that's just because the videos we made for highschool were fucking hilarious. You could easily turn this (most likely very dark moment) into a comedy gem laughed about for years between your friends. Does it have to be verbatim or can you tweak it a little bit? If it has to be Verbatim then yea, I wouldn't want to be the raper.

Ever notice how most movies and TV shows will infer a rape scene instead of showing it?

I'm not saying that actors won't do it, some will.

But no one here that I am aware of is going to be making millions of dollars to pretend to rape someone.

Infer the scene and avoid any attempt to show what a rape could look like.

anorexorcist
PostPosted: Dec 02 2008 09:02 am Reply with quote Back to top

GPFontaine wrote:
anorexorcist wrote:

This is a horrible idea.

I think they would want it to be serious but I don't know if we could ever film it with out me or the other person cracking up, so it may turn out really poorly acted and funny, I guess we will see where it goes lol.

Blackout, I was actually considering something like that but I doubt I will actually do that, good suggestion though.

Lawyers, Guns and Money

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Dec 02 2008 11:17 am Reply with quote Back to top

GPFontaine wrote:
GPFontaine wrote:
anorexorcist wrote:

This is a horrible idea.

Ever notice how most movies and TV shows will infer a rape scene instead of showing it?

I'm not saying that actors won't do it, some will.

But no one here that I am aware of is going to be making millions of dollars to pretend to rape someone.

Infer the scene and avoid any attempt to show what a rape could look like.

The French have no problem doing it. This is actually a really good movie, but they got all sorts of crap for a very realistic 15 minute uncut rape scene in the middle of the movie. It's very disturbing.

Just the trailer:

username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Dec 02 2008 11:18 am Reply with quote Back to top

or be like m. night shamalyan, and have a twist where she rapes you

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

DoctorOrpheus
Title: Title: Title: Title
PostPosted: Dec 02 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Basically, the rape scene should probably be performed off stage and just referrenced to so you can avoid any sort of uncomfortability or turning it into a comedic scene.

Also, that way when you actually do rape her later that night it is a whole new experience and not one that was already previously acted out. Makes for a good 'go with the flow' raping. Non scripted.

ImageImage

Tyop
Title: Grammar Nazi
PostPosted: Dec 02 2008 01:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

GPFontaine wrote:

That's probably true of TV shows, but there's plenty of movies where the rape is shown on screen and I'm not just talking about rape/revenge movies like I Spit On Your Grave. Probable Muppet already mentioned Irreversible and off the top of my head I can think of Dogville, Once Upon A Time in America, A Clockwork Orange, Straw Dogs, Blue Velvet and Rosemary's Baby if you count Mia Farrow being raped by the Devil. There are probably a lot more that I'm forgetting right now. Whether you show a rape or not depends entirely on the kind of movie you want to make and the story you want to tell. Without knowing what the story is, it's hard to say whether the rape should be on screen or off screen.

anorexorcist
PostPosted: Dec 02 2008 02:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

For Tyop's sake, the book is centered around a girl who was raped and murdered and how she watches her family from heaven as they deal with her death, so the rape and murder scene is pretty gigantic.

Lawyers, Guns and Money

Reply to topic

Jump to: