"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Ultraforce

Reply to topic
King
Title: CTE
PostPosted: Nov 18 2008 12:18 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I wanted to know if anyone else collected the Ultraforce figures? I have all of the orange carded figures except Hardcase. I even have the Vehicles. Anyone know where I could get a hold of the Ultraforce 5000 or Black Carded figures, and who is your favorite? I was a big fan of Ghoul, and love that his figure came with a coffin. I also liked the Night Man. I know he is a bad knockoff of several characters but I dug his comics, though his live action show left something to be desired, like everything.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Nov 21 2008 10:48 am Reply with quote Back to top

I don't remember Ultraforce, but looking at pictures on Google, they seem pretty badass.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
King
Title: CTE
PostPosted: Nov 21 2008 10:51 am Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed. I wish I had Hardcase to complete my set of the regular or orange carded figures. I got them pretty cheap as well 2 for $5 at Kay-Bee toys. I was talking to someone years later that worked there, and said that literally the stock boys either bought or stole all of the chase figures (the Ultraforce 5000 or black carded figures). I am willing to bet that happens quite a lot with tons of cool collectibles. I guess it's the spoils of working a shitty job in a cool place.

Reply to topic

Jump to: