[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Debut Album

Reply to topic
Tsunami Red
Title: Maniacal Tactician
PostPosted: Jul 09 2008 12:26 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hey all,

So I released my first solo album back in February. It's on sale through various retailers like iTunes and Amazon, but sadly, nobody knows of its existence.

It's mostly laid back stuff with simple arrangements, but it's just a fraction of what I write. I'm currently working on my next album, which will be bigger and better for sure.

Anyways, if anyone's interested, you can hear some samples here:
http://www.purevolume.com/tsunamired

Be sure to click the album link to hear all 9 songs. Feedback is welcome. Happy sampling.

"So I say live and let live. That's my motto. Live and let live. Anyone who can't go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It's a simple philosophy, but it's always worked in our family." - George Carlin

aika
Title: Narcissist
PostPosted: Jul 09 2008 12:32 am Reply with quote Back to top

I'm giving it a listen and I think this stuff is really beautiful. *.* I could fall asleep to it.... which is a compliment, really 8D Like you said, it's laid back.... and soft piano tends to knock me out.... and um.... well it's a compliment, even though "your music puts me to sleep" doesn't really sound like one. Embarrassed

天上天下唯我独尊

Ross Rifle
Title: Rock N Roll God
PostPosted: Jul 09 2008 12:58 am Reply with quote Back to top

If we hook each other up with addresses, could i send you money + S&H and you send me the album?

PM me.

I love this stuff. Beautiful

Does anybody here have a Ross Rifle?
www.thetwowordsmusic.com
www.myspace.com/rossrifle

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Tsunami Red
PostPosted: Jul 10 2008 01:26 am Reply with quote Back to top

ross_rifle113 wrote:
If we hook each other up with addresses, could i send you money + S&H and you send me the album?

PM me.

I love this stuff. Beautiful

Just sent you a PM.

"So I say live and let live. That's my motto. Live and let live. Anyone who can't go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It's a simple philosophy, but it's always worked in our family." - George Carlin

Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Aug 30 2008 03:35 am Reply with quote Back to top

I have very specific tastes... however, I dig the piano work. That's the kind of music I write to. The vocal work though I'm still undecided on. I might iTunes a couple songs though in the near future. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

Tsunami Red
PostPosted: Aug 31 2008 10:11 am Reply with quote Back to top

Tebor wrote:
I have very specific tastes... however, I dig the piano work. That's the kind of music I write to. The vocal work though I'm still undecided on. I might iTunes a couple songs though in the near future. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Don't worry, I know my singing sucks.

Optimist With Doubts
Title: Titlating
PostPosted: Aug 31 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

aika wrote:
I'm giving it a listen and I think this stuff is really beautiful. *.* I could fall asleep to it.... which is a compliment, really 8D Like you said, it's laid back.... and soft piano tends to knock me out.... and um.... well it's a compliment, even though "your music puts me to sleep" doesn't really sound like one. Embarrassed

It's soothing is whats she's trying to say...I think. And agree very soothing and relaxing. What i like to call changing a tire music.

Reply to topic

Jump to: