[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
My Craptastic Web page

Reply to topic
docinsano
Title: Boner King
PostPosted: Jul 05 2008 01:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

http://docinsano.googlepages.com/home

This is it. Where I keep my shit. A lot of links don't work because I haven't made them yet. I finally have access to a digital camera so there are Images aplenty. It's more of a media repository for me right now. I still need to document my Yahoo Answers shit here too. I'm no web pro so I know it sucks, but hey, I've got a web page so step off.
Tyop
Title: Grammar Nazi
PostPosted: Jul 05 2008 02:51 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome, you're a fan of textfiles.com? I fucking love that site. I just watched Jason Scott's BSS: The Documentary a week ago. I got my first computer a little bit after the BBS culture had reached it's peak, so I unfortunately missed out on all of that. Seeing the documentary really made me wish that I had gotten that computer sooner.

docinsano
Title: Boner King
PostPosted: Jul 05 2008 04:17 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Tyop wrote:
Awesome, you're a fan of textfiles.com? I fucking love that site. I just watched Jason Scott's BSS: The Documentary a week ago. I got my first computer a little bit after the BBS culture had reached it's peak, so I unfortunately missed out on all of that. Seeing the documentary really made me wish that I had gotten that computer sooner.

Yeah, I enjoy reading the various files from textfiles.com from time to time. The collection there is so vast I don't think I've even scratched the surface. Never seen the documentary though. I was probably too young to remember the BBS days, but it is fun to read about them on texfiles. The ASCII images are kind of cool too.
Reply to topic

Jump to: