SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Crocodile Dundee watching humans the cross examination life.

Reply to topic
RegalSin
PostPosted: Apr 29 2006 09:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Name or jot down anything you see outside concering people and not you.

Well today like any other day while realxing in my flumpy Futon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw this family leaving thee car and the Mother was concerned for the kid. The father walked up and spit in a certain way then yelled something in some lang. Afterwards the father said something to the child and he ran to the complex crying.
For some reason while the mother was unpacking she was laughing afterwards.
The Mother had a thing over her head that you would see indian and middle eastern women wear.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A while back I saw a guy outside with a car running for awhile. While this was going on I then heard yelling. It was a young woman or girl who was like "I had it with you" and the thing is the family was composed of only the Son, Mother, and the Daughter. The daughter ws leaving the fact the brother was being like a father to her saying this and that as she yelled n the night. Then the mother steps out a mother who looks as if she was fat but small or old but not too old wearing a bandana as a tie head. The Mother was carrying some of the daughters things. Whats more shocking the Man that was waiting for her too leave said to the brother about something the sister said. Guess what the sister lied and the brother was telling how he better watch out for her and the fact she lies, So in this case the guy waiting was mistaken by the sisters words and the brother was saying were cool but remember that she will do things like this. Also while this was going on the sister was crying about his words and how he ws telling the guy she lied about whate4ver he said in the elevator. The mother just stood there and watch her daughter and son but especially ehr daughter say stuff and cry about it and her brother was like things wouldn't be this way if our father was here. So the girl and the tall guy waiting left and the mother did not cry but just went back inside while the son...I forget stood out there longer watching them drive away or left side by side with the mother.

What I learn from this is that NEVER GET DIVORCED and if your a man YOU ARE THE BACKBONE OF YOUR FAMILY and THE AGE 18 does not mean anything if you have nothing in your to begin with besides your body and attitude.
This one is funny but sad. This guy who would deliver Chinese food left his moped by the entrance. While this was going on a couple of neighborhood kids that are okay 24/7 of the time was sitting on a car like most kids without there own house would do most of the time. They sat on this car ( you know the Caddys that square shaped ) and the trunk was open so the first thing they did was open the trunk to discover Tee-Shirts and after removing some shirts from the trunk and what more messed up when the delivery boy was upstairs they took the food from the back and ran. the guy went down stairs only to discover a empty cart. He was looking left or right for awhile then headed back to the Chinese food store.

The lesson here is that DO NOT PARK YOUR VEHICLE IN FRONT OF A PLACE WHERE KIDS HANG OUT.

Also DO NOT LEAVE STUFF ON A CART OF SCOTTER WHILE KIDS ARE HANGING OUT. IF SO LEAVE IT TIED DOWN REAL GOOD IN A CASE.
Lastly for now. I was by a realy nice place where there was lots of 1950 looking stores. What was funny a couple of Spanish Mechanics was fixing a car and all a sudden a fat guy from across the Street with glasses like Drew Carry almost striking a remarkable resemblence to the "Egg guy" from "Clerks" was trying to jump rope in front of his house. The Mechanics turn around after one guy pointed out the guy. They all stop working to watch the "Egg man" do three Jump ropes and then they started to laugh. The guy then went back into his house and they all went back to work. I started to laugh too but man that was funny on so many diffrent levels.

Lesson here is USE YOUR BACKYARD IF YOU LIVE IN A HOUSE AND DO NOT JUMP ROPE IF FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE.

Say some things about events you see in life that is rare or anything at all.
Kurt
PostPosted: May 02 2006 02:02 am Reply with quote Back to top

RegalSin wrote:
Name or jot down anything you see outside concering people and not you.

Well today like any other day while realxing in my flumpy Futon.
I saw this family leaving thee car and the Mother was concerned for the kid. The father walked up and spit in a certain way then yelled something in some lang. Afterwards the father said something to the child and he ran to the complex crying.
For some reason while the mother was unpacking she was laughing afterwards.
The Mother had a thing over her head that you would see indian and middle eastern women wear.
A while back I saw a guy outside with a car running for awhile. While this was going on I then heard yelling. It was a young woman or girl who was like "I had it with you" and the thing is the family was composed of only the Son, Mother, and the Daughter. The daughter ws leaving the fact the brother was being like a father to her saying this and that as she yelled n the night. Then the mother steps out a mother who looks as if she was fat but small or old but not too old wearing a bandana as a tie head. The Mother was carrying some of the daughters things. Whats more shocking the Man that was waiting for her too leave said to the brother about something the sister said. Guess what the sister lied and the brother was telling how he better watch out for her and the fact she lies, So in this case the guy waiting was mistaken by the sisters words and the brother was saying were cool but remember that she will do things like this. Also while this was going on the sister was crying about his words and how he ws telling the guy she lied about whate4ver he said in the elevator. The mother just stood there and watch her daughter and son but especially ehr daughter say stuff and cry about it and her brother was like things wouldn't be this way if our father was here. So the girl and the tall guy waiting left and the mother did not cry but just went back inside while the son...I forget stood out there longer watching them drive away or left side by side with the mother.

What I learn from this is that NEVER GET DIVORCED and if your a man YOU ARE THE BACKBONE OF YOUR FAMILY and THE AGE 18 does not mean anything if you have nothing in your to begin with besides your body and attitude.
This one is funny but sad. This guy who would deliver Chinese food left his moped by the entrance. While this was going on a couple of neighborhood kids that are okay 24/7 of the time was sitting on a car like most kids without there own house would do most of the time. They sat on this car ( you know the Caddys that square shaped ) and the trunk was open so the first thing they did was open the trunk to discover Tee-Shirts and after removing some shirts from the trunk and what more messed up when the delivery boy was upstairs they took the food from the back and ran. the guy went down stairs only to discover a empty cart. He was looking left or right for awhile then headed back to the Chinese food store.

The lesson here is that DO NOT PARK YOUR VEHICLE IN FRONT OF A PLACE WHERE KIDS HANG OUT.

Also DO NOT LEAVE STUFF ON A CART OF SCOTTER WHILE KIDS ARE HANGING OUT. IF SO LEAVE IT TIED DOWN REAL GOOD IN A CASE.
Lastly for now. I was by a realy nice place where there was lots of 1950 looking stores. What was funny a couple of Spanish Mechanics was fixing a car and all a sudden a fat guy from across the Street with glasses like Drew Carry almost striking a remarkable resemblence to the "Egg guy" from "Clerks" was trying to jump rope in front of his house. The Mechanics turn around after one guy pointed out the guy. They all stop working to watch the "Egg man" do three Jump ropes and then they started to laugh. The guy then went back into his house and they all went back to work. I started to laugh too but man that was funny on so many diffrent levels.

Lesson here is USE YOUR BACKYARD IF YOU LIVE IN A HOUSE AND DO NOT JUMP ROPE IF FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE.

Say some things about events you see in life that is rare or anything at all.

Monitering people's private lives again, are we? You are worse than the US government, my friend. Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic

Jump to: