"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Shout out to these Neo pages

Reply to topic
RegalSin
PostPosted: Apr 26 2006 10:46 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Nintendumps.net

Nintendumps formaly Fanboyreivew is run by a fanboy now father "WeaponX" who has little time for gaming and has always wanted his own share site. There is roms galore on the webpage ranging from PC to PSX and maybe even 360. However the one thing bad about this webpage is the page is moderated by a total dick who calls himself "Puck the Joker"

Puck the Joker is a total dick who moderates multiple webpages just for the fun of it. I don't understand why people keep Puck the Joker around when he banns people for small reasons. He is highly found on Gbatemp banning people.

Gbatemp.net is a emulation news page that probably also delivers roms. More so recently they have decided to force people to join up to view there contents. However there Rom alrert newletter is open. Gbatemmp worth is the

Infixmedia is or was the webpage manager for PLAY magazine. anybody who is named Infixmedia is most likely the same person.
You might find Infixmedia on various movie forums.

Play magazine is from the same people who wrote and edited in Gamers Republic magazine. They are currently the most balanced choice of ganme magazines out there.

Lastly Highervoltage is a fighting nerd dream fourm in anything. Highervoltage 95% of the time will have the lastest in data and Hentai. Highervoltage like most forums recently locks certain areas of to certain people and unlock them once trusted is gain based off post and actions. Higher Voltage is runned by five or six slef proclaim nerds. Spidey the Hilbilly, EvilNeil the Brit, Gavok the background person. Gel the Hentai madman, DYLE the Black man who can't get laid with putting a Benn between used cleavage. There might be one more but I forget his name.

I was banned from the current pages for various reasons. Still they are okay pages and anytime you feel like you can check em out.

I meant to put this in the other peoples projects. My apologies
Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Apr 27 2006 12:33 am Reply with quote Back to top

Man, the internet is a cruel and evil place outside these walls... Tough break on the banning, Regal.

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

Dr. Jeebus
Title: SLF Harbinger of Death
PostPosted: Apr 27 2006 11:03 am Reply with quote Back to top

Unless you own the sites, they'd actually go in Internets, not OPP. Mod, can we get a move on this thread? Syd, can I got mod privileges already?

dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com - Updated sometimes, but on hiatus!
UsaSatsui wrote:
The three greatest heels in history...Andy Kaufman, Triple H, and Dr. Jeebus

Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Apr 27 2006 03:12 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Dr. Jeebus wrote:
Unless you own the sites, they'd actually go in Internets, not OPP. Mod, can we get a move on this thread? Syd, can I got mod privileges already?

Alright, I f'ed up. I'm sorry Crying

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

BBH
PostPosted: Apr 28 2006 06:03 am Reply with quote Back to top

Was the reason for your banning on all those other pages due to you bumping dozens of threads?

BBH's Waste of Bandwidth - shitty reviews of obscure arcade games

Sexton Hardcastle
Title: The Supreme Element
PostPosted: Apr 28 2006 05:29 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Wow BBH, you took the words right out of my mouth...or the text right out of my fingers!! (HA...HA...EH!?) But seriously, you did.
Reply to topic

Jump to: